***REQUESTED*** Yet Another Love Song - Patrick Imagine #10

***A request from the wonderful @romancelover2019
Hey 2019, that'll be the year I graduate high school. Hopefully....
But anyways I not exactly sure how you pictured this but I'll try my best!
Now let's get this show on the road for this American beauty***

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

"So your next song, Yet Another Love Song, you'll be recording with a band called Fall Out Boy. I don't know if you know who they are or not, but their ,names are Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Andy Hurley, and Joe Trohman." Roxy, my manager, informed me. She flipped through a stack of papers, resting on a clipboard, as she spoke. My eyes lit up as I heard the name of the band. My cyan hair fluttered around as I shook my head excitedly. "So he's waiting in the studio now." She said extending her, perfectly manicured, pointer finger at the studio door down the hall, refusing to look up nor stop tussling through the endless pile of papers.

I stood up from the burgundy office chair and practically sprinted down the hallway. I stopped, well skidded to a stop, at the studio door. Quickly composing myself and made sure I had a professional look on my face, I gripped the metal handle and turned it. I pushed open the door to bump into someone.
It wasn't a horrible bump that sends us both to the floor, but a bump that makes us jump back a little.

"Who's the chick?" Someone asked. I looked to see the one and only Pete Wentz, and the rest of Fall Out Boy sitting behind a man my age with sandy blonde hair and a pair of thick glasses.

"Oh! I'm sorry! You must be Mackenzie." He said apologisingly. He adjusted his cardigan and shifted the matching fedora on his head before sticking out his hand to shake.

"I'm guessing that means your Patrick." I smiled and extended my arm to meet his handshake. As our hands connected, a small shock surged through my body, causing me and Patrick to rip out hands from each other. The band gave us a weird look as we ripped our hands from each other, causing the room to fill with a thick awkward silence. "That must mean you guys are Pete Wentz, Andy Hurley, and Joe Trohman?" I asked trying to cover up the awkward silence by turning the attention to the band members. They all nodded simultaneously, still giving me a weird look.

"So let's get recording" Patrick said clapping his hands together once, before jogging into the sound booth. I quickly agreed and scurried in after him.

.:Timeskip brought to you by me not making up a song or knowing how to describe anything to do with recording music, and by Patrick's cardigans *holds up a navy blue cardigan*
Patrick: *bursts into the room shirtless* GIVE THAT BACK
Me: NEVER *runs while taking pictures of Patrick shirtless*:.

"That was fun" I said joyfully. I turned to Patrick, who had been staring at me since his part in the song. "Anything wrong?" I asked acknowledging the fact that he's been staring at me.

"O-Oh n-nothing" He stuttered, blushing and advert inch his gaze over to the soundproof wall.

"Dude just ask her out!" The room filled with Pete's voice as he spoke to us through the microphone.

Patrick snapped his head up. He had successfully turned yet darker shade of scarlet. He glared at Pete, if looks could kill, Pete would have been killed at least 3 times with just one stare.

"We're not letting you guys out until you ask her out" This time it was Joe's voice coming through the microphone.

My head snapped to the door where Andy stood. A devious smirk laid upon his face as he dangled a shining silver key, the sound booth key, in front of his face mockingly.

"Well then" I huffed, annoyed with the fact I was given no day in this.

"Well since we won't be getting out of here until I get this over and done with this," Patrick said facing me again, still turning even more scarlet at an alarming rate. Mackenzie, would you like to, um, go out for like coffee, or dinner, or something with me sometime. I mean you don't have to bu-"

"I would love to go out with you sometime Patrick, you seem really cool." I smiled, placing my hand over his. I felt that shock again, but I didn't move my hand, I allowed it to shock me, and it didn't hurt, it was more of a tickle.

"Now let us out guys" Patrick called still blushing furiously.

"No"

|-/.:.\-|

June 9 2015

REQUEST ACCOMPLISHED
Hopefully you liked it x)
I'm not sure if it's exactly what you wanted but idek it's 11:45 and I need sleep

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties