Teach Me To Play - Pete Imagine #Shit now I need to check what number it is

The scorching sun shone down on another lovely, summer day. The wind blew at just the right amount of strength, delivering a cooling breeze, but not strong enough to blow the bottom of your dress up, revealing anything to those perverts that roamed the streets. The grass seemed so much vibrant and alive then it did just a few, short months ago, when the snow started to melt.

Seeing it was such a nice day, you were in the park. Your white sundress flowed slightly in the wind, and the sun shined down on your matching, floppy sun hat. Your designer sunglasses hid your beautiful (e/c) eyes, and your tan sandals beat against the pavement at a steady pace as you walked through the park.

Children ran around, playing games throughout the park. Their parents worriedly chasing after them prove ring them getting lost nor hurt. Couples walked through the park hand in hand admiring the brightly colored flowers that littered the bushes and the ground. Families sat on cliche checkered blankets sharing a family picnic, while others walked their dogs. Some people skated around, and some other say by the pond with their fishing rods baited and skewed into the clear waters.

There was only one person who caught your eye. He sat on a bench off the side of the path you walked upon. A basic acoustic guitar laid in his lap as his blonde head bobbed along to the music he was playing. His playing was beautiful, and whatever it was it caused you to stop walking and watch his hands move skilfully against the guitar neck and plucking the strings.

"Oh, can I help you?" His playing stopped and he looked up at you. His words were paired with a smirk, him knowing that you stopped to admire him and his playing.

"I just stopped when I heard you playing, your very talented." You belted out, your words coming out almost so quickly it was in audible.

"I'd hope so, it's kinda my job being a bassist." He told you, grabbing the guitar by it's neck and lifting it off it's lap, and leaning it up against the park bench.

"You're a bassist? So are you famous or something?" You asked, becoming intrigued by the stranger you developed a conversation with you.

"Kinda I guess. I don't know if you've heard of us before, but I'm in Fall Out Boy." He answered with a smugly, proud look on his face.

"I think I've heard of you before. You guys are the ones who play Centuries right?" You asked, feeling exhilarated being in front if a star.

"Yup, that's us. Do you play?" He asked referring to the guitar.

"No, I've always wanted to learn too." You said truthfully, shifting your weight from one foot to the other.

"I'd be happy to teach you, come sit." He said patting the empty area of the bench next to him. You strided over to the bench, taking off your sunglasses and closing them, then placing them in your over the shoulder purse. Taking the seat next to him as he picked up the guitar off the ground and placing it in your lap. "First place your left hand on the guitar neck and your right hand over the strings above the sound hole." He instructed as you obliged.

He continued to teach you by showing you the 'Eddy-Ate-Dynamite-Good-Bye-Eddy' tacit for remembering the 'E-A-D-G-B-E' pattern of the strings. By an hour he had you playing the basics of Smells Like Teen Spirit, Smoke On The Water, and Iron Man. He was only having you play E chord songs, and didn't have you playing power chords either.

"Wow, you're a natural." He told you, once you mastered the '8-7-8-7-8' part of Iron Man.

"Thank you for teaching me." You thanked him, handing him back the guitar and standing up. Smoothing out the bottom of your dress, and reuniting your sunglasses with your face. You took your place back on your route on the park path from earlier.

"Wait!" He called, chasing after you. He caught up to you and placing a hand on your shoulder, twisting you back around to face him. "I'm Pete, care to give me your name sweetheart?" He asked, his smirk from earlier making a reappearance."

"It's (Y/N)" You smiled and grabbed a pen from your purse and grabbed his arm. Writing your phone number on his forearm, you gave him a smile and a 'call me' type of look, before walking away with out another world.

|-/.:.\-|

June 21 2015

Giving the amount of effort I put in this I won't be doing the triple update.

@IDEKTERBEAR
@joey_foreverx
@crazyfangirl10134
@Walker_104
@The-Outsiders-
@bandsandstupidangels
@romancelover2019
@NerdyFangirl123
And everyone else who wished me to feel better yesterday. I just feel bad because I hate pity parties, especially if evolve about me. This doesn't happen often, I swear. It's just that everyone has to cry, and I make the mistake of bottling it all up until it explodes into a huge emotional breakdown. Again, I'm sorry about yesterday. I'm totally fine now. 😊

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties