The Vegan Club - Andy Imagine #3

"Vegans are so... Ew" A girl sneered walking passed you and Andy. You and Andy were both vegans. Sure it was tough converting to being vegan, but it was worth it, you did it all for Andy.

"HEY BITCH!" You yelled at the girl, making her turn around.

"(Y/N) don't start anything." Andy whispered in your ear trying to hold you back.

"What do you want?" The girl sneered while obnoxiously chomping on her gum like a cow eating grass.

"What's wrong with vegans?" You asked, shaking Andy off your arm and getting in her face.

"They're alway weird... and skinny with no muscles." She said thinking of things to add to her statement.

"Well my boyfriend here is a vegan, he doesn't look like a string bean with no muscles to me." You said pointing at Andy who wasn't sure whether to be offended or not.

"Really? He's your boyfriend?" She asked pushing you out of the way and walked over to Andy. "How about you ditch that bitch, and I can show you a real good time" She purred to him, placing her hand on his arm.

"Um no, I'm very happy with my girlfriend. And I'm way out of your league. Think about what you say before talking to the drummer for Fall Out Boy, enjoy your charred animal flesh! My (Y/N) and I are going to vegan club". Andy shot at the girl, shoving past her, he hooked his arm around your waist and walked away with you leaving the girl stunned.

"Vegan club?" You asked looking at Andy giggling at the stupid statement.

"Vegan club" He confirmed. "No one messes with the badass vegan club"

|-/.:.\-|

May 11 2015

Andy ones already come out short
But funny

HOLY SHIT RUN DRY JUST CAME ON MY IHEART RADIO
yes I use iHeart radio
Pandora has commercials and those are bad

But anyways 20 more to go!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties