***REQUESTED*** You're Staying With Me - Patrick Imagine #9

***GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN! GUESS WHO'S BACK? TELL A FRIEND! Don't tell a friend... please we must spare others from my weirdness.
BUT this was requested by the lovely @adlc_fob13
Sorry this is so late, I did get grounded ;~;
Yeah sorry about that... But I did 6 FUCKING LOADS OF LAUNDRY, to get my iPod back.
So let's get this request for this American Beauty started!***

Maddy's P.O.V.

"Patrick, let go of me!" I whined, trying to pry myself from the celebrity's grasp.

"No" Patrick whined giving me a pout. He tightened his grasp around me waist, keeping me bound to his chest and laying on the bed. "We're cuddling today" He stated, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

"But I have work!" I protested trying to escape his death grip. His arms provided to tighten around my waist making me realise I wasn't getting out of this.

"I don't care" He told me, his words muffled by my neck. "Call in sick, because I'm not letting you leave." He told me. I let out an annoyed sigh showing I gave up.

Patrick allowed me to wiggle my right arm out of his grasp, which allowed me to pick my phone off the side table. I unlocked it and dialled the number of my boss.

"Hello?" He answered in his usual monotone boring voice.

"Hi sir, I can't make it into work today. My fiancé is really sick and I don't think he can take care of himself today." I said my voice carrying a fake worry tone, and as if on cue a sound from Patrick erupted from the back of his throat, making in sound like he was vomiting.

"Oh, I can hear that... Okay, take the rest of the week off so you don't carry in any... diseases." He said and hung up the phone quickly.

"I'm staying home for the rest of the week." I told Patrick. He responded with a humming sound and another nuzzle in my neck. I giggled and tried to get up again.

"Maddy, you said you got the week off" He whined once again, not letting me out of his grasp.

"But I need to pee"

|-/.:.\-|

June 8 2015

I hope you liked it!

As soon as I got my iPod back I yelled "TO WATTPAD" and like marched upstairs.

I sooooo need help.

Now I have 75 notifs to go through

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties