Looks Like We Have Winner- Joe Imagine #1

You couldn't believe it. You were backstage at a Fall Out Boy concert. Fall Out Boy was your favorite band, it was a miracle on how you got tickets to a sold out convert let alone a backstage pass.

.:Le Flashback brought to you by a piece of Joe's fro!
Me: *holds up little baggy of Joe's hair*
Joe: DID YOU CUT MY HAIR WHILE I WAS ASLEEP? :.

It was Sunday night and you were ((praying to your FOB shrine, no jk)) listing to {insert your favorite radio station} when an announcement came on.

"When you hear the {insert random animal sound} call xxx-xxxx, The 10th caller wins a ticket and backstage pass to tomorrow's Fall Out Boy's concert in {insert the name of your town/ city}, and the chance to meet the band themselves!"

You squealed and pulled out your cell phone ((or if you don't have a cell phone, like me 😭, you just have like a house phone)) and dialed the number, having it ready to press the 'call' button as soon as you heard the {insert random animal sound}.

About 5 minutes later you heard it. Waiting literally 5 seconds before pressing the 'call' button and holding the phone up to your ear. Waiting for what felt like an entire hour, it was actually 2 minutes, of the phone ringing the other end picked up.

"CONGRATULATIONS! You are the 10th caller, care to tell us your name?" The radio man said.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" You answered happily.

"Well miss (L/N) we have someone here to talk to you" the radio man told you. 'What? Who would want to talk to me? Especially on the radio!' You thought.

"Hello, (Y/N) right?" Someone said. That voice.... Could it be? No it couldn't!

"Yes!" You replied. Still not knowing if that voice belonged who you thought it did.

"This is Joe, Joe Trohman. I want to say congratulations and I can't wait to see you tomorrow at the concert." It was! It's was fucking Joe Trohman, your favorite Fall Out Boy member. He was talking to you, (Y/N) (L/N).

"I can't wait to see you guys in person too!" You replied, you could practically hear the smile in your voice.

.:End Of Le Flashback:.

"(Y/N)?" You jolted out of your thoughts to Joe calling your name.

"Oh! Yeah?" You said turning around towards his direction, only to bump into his chest, sending you both to the ground. "Oh my god! I'm so so so so sorry!" You said flustered.

"It's okay, you're not hurt are you?" He asked.

"Oh no! Not at all!" You said frantically.

"That's good, We don't need to have a pretty girl like you getting hurt can we?" You blushed and looked down only to realize you were sitting on his lap on the floor.

"Woah Woah Woah? What do we have here?" Pete said walking in with Patrick and Andy.

"N-nothing" You said standing up as fast as you could, still blushing.

"It didn't look like 'nothing'" Pete continued.

"You guys should get together!" Patrick added with a huge, and might I add, most adorable smile on his face.

"O-oh I couldn't bother you with that." You said facing Joe, who was still sitting on the ground.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind taking you out sometime, your pretty cute." Joe said, getting off the floor.

"I-I would love to go out with you sometime." You said smiling.

"So how about tomorrow night?" Joe asked.

"It's a date." You said giggling.

"Awwwwwwwe my little Joey is growing up!" Andy gushed over the two of you.

"Mother Hurley everyone." Pete said, slapping Andy on the back.

"That's not an insult to me, at all." He replied and Patrick and I both let out a giggle.

|-/.:.\-|

April 30 2015

I HAD AN IDEA
THIS WASN'T THE IDEA I ORIGINALLY HAD FOR JOE
BUT I LIKE IT

So who likes the new cover?
I know I do!!!!
It's basically the same thing as the other cover, but made better, and on the wattpad app on a a phone. All the writing is actually every Fall Out Boy song
I already own all of the songs anyways

But yeah

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties