The Difference Between Just Sex And Making Love

Start from the beginning

Laura backed up to the table as Micheal continued to walk forward.

While it seemed that Micheal was obviously about to initiate another intimate encounter, Laura still wasn’t sure what was coming next.

Micheal reached Laura and stood there in his splendor. She leaned in to kiss him.

Micheal grabbed Laura’s hand and put her hand around his swelling member. He then pushed her head down as she awkwardly moved down towards her knees.

Laura jerked stroking while she tasted him. He moaned as his rod became engorged. He pumped her while holding her head. She almost gagged, but he continued. She felt him start to twitch and he pulled her up by the hair. She went in for a kiss and he aggressively turned her back around to him. Micheal slowly eased himself against her. He penetrated her from behind she was not exactly ready for him.

He quickly worked himself into her from behind. Laura moaned but felt a tinge of pain, “slow down baby.” Laura said. Micheal ignored her and began pumping harder and deeper. Laura became excited by the mixture of pain and pleasure.

She dug her fingers into his leg moaning, “yes…Micheal…yes.” Micheal continued.

Then Micheal pulled himself out and rested himself on Laura’s backside getting ready to enter that region. Laura said, “hold on Micheal.” He stopped for a moment and she shook her head to indicate her willingness that he go forward.

She normally did not let guys enter her there, but this aggressive demeanor or Micheal turned her on greatly.

Micheal began working himself into her. First a little and then a little deeper. Laura then said, “yes, yes…oh yes…Take it Miceheal…dont’ stop.”

Micheal continued as Laura moaned her pleasure. Micheal’s body stiffened and he then exited her.

He turned her back around and she finished him off with her hands as he spilled his seed.

They both were breathing heavily at that point. Micheal then said, “That was fucking.”

“Huh?” Laura asked.

“Last night I made love to you, but you told your friend I fucked you. I just thought you needed to understand the difference between a guy fucking you and a guy making love to you.” Micheal then picked up the robe and put it on and said, “I think I need to clean up, let’s meet later.”

Laura said, “Yes…OK.” While he walked out.

Laura walked into the bedroom and collapsed into the bed. She whispered, “Hard or Soft, I will take it either way.” She smiled as she began to drift into her thoughts.

***

She was on the bed about an hour. While lying there Laura thought about the guys she had been dating as well as what she was discovering about Micheal. requirements for a guy that she could date.

She remembered that she always said she wanted someone who was kind and considerate. Someone who treated her tenderly. She thought about her need for a protector. Then she tried to remove from her mind the reality that Micheal had exhibited a lot of that behavior in the past.

She smiled as she also saw that Micheal also demonstrated a rough edge…and she wondered if he and Imani were really through. Just thinking about Micheal with the smell of his cologne still permeating the room caused her to become aroused. She wanted to get over to Micheal’s room and interrupt whatever he had going on.

She got up and began walking to the door when the phone rang. She looked at the phone and saw it was Dr. Stevenson. She then answered the phone.

“Hello, Dr. Stevens.”

“Hello Laura. The work you guys did was just what we needed. Yesterday I showed the work to a few VIPs.”

Laura wondered why is he going into all of this.

“Well the reason I needed to call is that we already have some contracts for the use of our model and we need to work on some marketing materials now.” Dr. Stevens said.

“Now?” Laura Asked.

“I need you guys back in the office next week.” Dr. Stevens said in a matter of fact way.

“So no week vacation?” Laura said.

“I have some meetings set up on Friday morning. I have to stay here to do our presentation, but you and Micheal can handle it back at the home front.”

“Uh huh…no vacation and we have to work tomorrow.” Laura said still shell shocked.

“This is what we were looking for Laura. If you can stick with me through this then…”

“Well OK.” Laura said, realizing that her time with Micheal was about to end much more abruptly than she could have imagined.

“Micheal just said the same thing he told me to put him on a flight later today so that he can get back in Nashville by 2pm.” Dr. Stevens said.

Laura’s heart dropped as she thought about a week of fun being ripped from her and her playmate going home in an hour or so.

“Do you want me to put you on the same flight?” Dr. Stevens asked?

Laura said, “Yes.” Laura asked.

“OK. Carol will set it up.”

Laura hung up the phone. She wanted to run over to Micheal’s room, but she didn’t have enough time to get ready for the flight and do what she had on her mind. She just hung up the phone and put her things together and put on her clothes for the day. She then went down to the continental breakfast.