Preparing To Meet Joe And Carl

Laura calmed down and looked at her watch. “OK, we have an hour and a half, and that is plenty of time.”

“The Applied Research office is only fifteen minutes away.” Micheal added.

“OK, we have gone over the numbers. I know we are right, how about you Micheal? Do you know we are right?”

“Of course, I fully expect that we will be in and out of there in an hour.” Micheal said.

Laura stood there with her hand on her hip and said, “What could be their problem?”

“Covering their ass. Did you see how scared Joe and Carl were in there. They could lose their job over this.” Micheal said.

“But Why are you so tense?” Micheal asked.

“Tense, what are you talking about?”

Micheal took off his business jacket and threw it on the small table and said, “We have nothing to worry about and we have an hour and a half. Now that is plenty of time.” Micheal walked over to Laura and began massaging her neck and back.

“Plenty of time for what?” Laura asked as she moved her neck to give Micheal greater access. “Oh that feels good.”

She enjoyed his strong hands as they worked their magic on her neck.

“That Tina is a piece of work, she threatens us with a triple charge.” Laura said while Micheal continued to massage her neck.

“Calm down, the contract doesn’t even allow that.” Micheal said as he eased in and kissed her neck.

“Tina told you not to do that Micheal.” Laura joked.

Micheal continued to massage her back and neck. Laura could feel her tenseness leave.

“Oh you are talking about that ‘no fun with co-workers policy.’” Micheal said.

“We could get in trouble if it gets back to Dr. Stevenson.”

“Maybe, but if we are gonna get in trouble, then let’s at least do something to deserve it.” Micheal said as he turned her around and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Laura felt his growing erection as their tongues danced together in a passionate kiss. Micheal’s hands began to explore Laura’s body as he fondled and caressed her body through her office attire. Laura suddenly wished that she had worn that outfit from yesterday that gave ready access to welcome visitors.

Laura wanted to continue, but she also thought that both she and Micheal need to be thinking about the company and what Tina might have up her sleeves.

Laura pushed Micheal to arms length and said, “We don’t have time Micheal. We need to retrace our steps and go over what we did in the office.”

Micheal grabbed Laura close again and said, “We did a lot in that office, you are going to have to be more specific.”

Laura smiled and said, “You know I’m talking about the numbers discrepancy.” Laura continued, “Not now, later.” Laura whined.

“I don’t need much time.”

“That’s what I was afraid of,” Laura slyly smiled.

“Oh you got jokes.” Micheal said as he rearranged his clothes. Laura caught a glance of Micheal’s manhood and her heart jumped as she thought of what they will do when the time comes.

“OK, let me go get my papers out of the room.” Micheal said while he left the room.

Laura went back into the bathroom and saw that she was dripping wet. She thought about how turned on she was at the thought of Micheal. She changed her undergarment and came back out as Micheal knocked on the door. She let him in.

Micheal and Laura stood around the table. Micheal threw the large paper on the table and said. “As I said, I looked at the numbers again this morning. These numbers here.” Micheal pointed. “Are off by a bit.”

“Yes, and here is where we determined that it was a rounding error on their part.” Laura added.

“All we need them to do is fix their model and do five minutes worth of number crunching.” Micheal said.

“Five minutes of number crunching and then they will give us the right damn numbers.” Micheal continued.

“Now it looks like you are tense,” Laura said.

“Are you going to give me a massage?” Micheal asked.

“You probably wouldn’t enjoy it as much as I enjoyed yours.”

“I would if I get to tell you where to massage.” Micheal said.

Laura smiled. “Let’s just pack this up and go meet Joe and Carl.”

“You are the boss.” Micheal said.

“Don’t forget that.” Laura smiled and said while putting the papers together.