The Elevator Ride

Laura pulled her Acura into an empty parking space and cut off the engine. She and Micheal got out of the car and headed to the front of the office complex. Micheal held the door open for Laura as she walked into the building. Laura smelled a whiff of Micheal’s cologne as she passed him a little closer than she probably should have. Laura barely grazed Micheal’s chest and reached out and touched his chest and said, “Thank you.”

A smile grew on Micheal’s face as if he were discovering something.

The elevator lobby had ten other people waiting for the elevator so Laura and Micheal both waited. Laura stepped back so that she might look at Micheal without drawing his notice. Micheal turned to the side, and their eyes met. She did not turn away. Micheal and Laura held their gaze for a few seconds. Then Laura smiled. Micheal began to say something when the elevator gave a loud beep to indicate it was time for boarding.

Everyone in the lobby got on the elevator. Micheal and Laura ended up with their backs against the back wall.

“It is going to be tight so squeeze together.” Someone said up front. Laura then pushed herself into Micheal’s side. Micheal’s right arm lightly bumped Laura’s left thigh. Micheal said, “Excuse me.” Laura looked up and smiled and playfully said, “no worries.”

A man in a business suit towards the front o the elevator asked, “What Floors?” A couple of people said, “Three”, one woman said “two”, A man said, “four.” Micheal said, “Six.”

Laura could not believe she was sandwiched against a man she had spent all last night fantasizing about. She took her hand and felt his arm. She felt some well developed biceps. She also allowed her hands to roam to the back of his muscled legs. She slowly began to allow her hands to give a more thorough investigation. Both Micheal and Laura continued to look straight ahead as all the other passengers of the elevator did.

Micheal gave a light squeeze to Laura’s butt, this emboldened Laura to move her hand towards Micheal’s growing erection. She estimated that it might be 9 or 10 inches. It also was oh so thick. Then the elevator dinged for floor two and a couple of people left.

The press of people subsided a little, but Laura did not move a bit from her position next to Micheal. There were still enough people on the elevator to hide what they were doing. At floor four, the elevator emptied out, and neither Laura nor Micheal moved. The elevator door closed. Laura and Micheal continued to stand extremely close to one another. Laura and Micheal were the only two people left on the elevator.

Laura said, “I sure can’t wait until Orlando.”

Micheal then pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. His tongue and hers danced as their bodies gyrated against one another.

The elevator door beeped indicating they were on the sixth floor. Laura and Micheal jumped back from one another and reordered their clothes.

Laura walked out attempting one of those sexy walks that show off all of her curves. Micheal followed. Laura couldn't see Micheal, but she imagined that he was “checking her out.”

They made it to the front door, and Micheal quickly opened the door for her. Laura was impressed with how Micheal was so attentive as a man. He always opened the door, he kept her dry from the rain. She walked in and saw Carol at the front desk.

“Any think new Carol?” Laura asked.

“Change of plans. Dr. Stevenson chewed out Applied Research once you and Micheal discovered the mistake was Applied Research’s. He was not pleased that they didn’t send anyone over here last night. Applied Research has been working for a few hours and think they have found their issue.”

“OK, so where does that leave us, we have a lot of work to do.” Laura said.

“Dr. Stevens has a plane ticket for you and Micheal to fly to Orlando today at 3:00pm. He hopes that you and Micheal can work nonstop tomorrow and Thursday giving him personal feedback.”

“Why didn’t Dr. Stevens call me?” Laura asked

Laura picked up her cell phone and saw that the Ringer was off. She looked and saw three messages from Dr. Stevens.

“Well it looks like we are on our way to Orlando this afternoon.” Laura said to Michael.

Laura then said to Micheal, “Why don’t I take you back home so we can prepare for our flight.”

Micheal then said, “I need to talk to you in your office for a few minutes.”

Laura said, “That’s a better idea.”

Laura and Micheal walked briskly back to her office. She led the way into the office and then ran back to her desk and sat down. Micheal stopped by his desk and then came back into her office. Laura was sitting on her desk top.

“What do you need to talk to me about Micheal?” Laura said.

“You know exactly what I need to talk to you about.” Micheal said while closing the door. Micheal then locked the door and said, “I need to talk to you about my reward for finding this problem that saved your job.”

Laura laughed, “And what did you have in mind?” Laura said to Micheal.

“I think I have a reward for both of us.” Micheal said while he began unbuttoning his shirt.

Laura slowly opened her legs giving a view to Micheal.

Micheal then walked towards Laura.