Chapter 20: The Decepticon Justice Divisor and The King of Time

(Meanwhile at the Schnee Dust Mines, a rock is thrown at some Atlas Soldiers as some slave workers gather their strength to try to escape, and then a certain "Death Talker" comes in. Several Atlas Soldiers try to approach him, but he blasts some of them into pieces as the surviving ones try to shoot him, and one of them throws a grenade at him.)

A. Soldier: This must teach you your place, scum!

(The individual jumps off and slams into the Atlas Soldier who threw the grenade at him, breaking his body and killing him. He keeps blasting the Atlas Soldiers as the slave workers slowly leave the hellhole they were forced to work in.)

A. Soldier: (comm) General, we have a problem. A Decepticon is killing everyone at the Dust Mines.

 A Decepticon is killing everyone at the Dust Mines

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tarn: (killing tone) You die too!

(The Atlas Soldier feels a heartache and dies, much to the other soldiers' shock. As Tarn approaches them, Stormfront suddenly comes in and punches him three times, sending him to crash into the walls. A-Train, Black Noir and Endeavor come in as the Atlas Soldiers sigh in relief.)

A. Soldier: Thank goodness. That Decepticon prick is attacking us, and making things worse, those freaks we were putting in their place are running away.

(Cut to Stormfront, she approaches Tarn, who then grabs her and slams her before punching her away as Endeavor catches her.)

Endeavor: That damn punk...

(Tarn blasts more Atlas Soldiers as Endeavor prepares to attack him.)

Endeavor: PROMINENCE BURN!

(Endeavor tries to burn Tarn, but the Decepticon is revealed to have survived his attack, much to the Todoroki's anger as he angrily tries to burn him, only for him to punch Enji before he slams into him, breaking his legs. Tarn then starts beating Endeavor to a pulp until A-Train rescues him, but Tarn activates his semblance.)

Tarn: Enji Todoroki dies now!

(Enji then gives a last breath as he dies. A-Train notices that and tries to recklessly attack Tarn, who then punches him away before trying to blast him into pieces. Black Noir then attacks him from behind as Tarn kicks him into the wall.)

(Meanwhile at Unity Academy, everyone is seen kneeling as a student named Hiroshi walks past them. He then walks to the main office as Will is waiting for him.)

Will: You came, Hiroshi.

Hiroshi: Did you find out about Sukuna's whereabouts?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hiroshi: Did you find out about Sukuna's whereabouts?

Will: (sighs) It turns out he's trying to persuade his vessel: Yuji Itadori into enrolling at Union Academy.

Hiroshi: Tch, Union Academy...

Will: And that's not all. A woman named Makima made an agreement with James Ironwood as both seek to enhance the "Chainsaw Man".

Hiroshi: And considering both are manipulative, it's not actually a surprise they did that.

(Suddenly Optimus Prime comes in.)

Optimus: Sorry, headmaster. We have a problem.

Will: What kind of problem?

Optimus: Tarn.

Will: Tarn? As in the leader of the Decepticon Justice Division?

Optimus: You'll want to give a look, there's something about him.

(Hiroshi somehow turned his attention to Optimus.)

Hiroshi: Besides the fact he's one of your enemies?

(Ratchet comes in, and shows an hologram containing the data of a young boy named Ross Rose.)

Ratchet: Ruby Rose told us about a young boy who used to be her twin brother

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ratchet: Ruby Rose told us about a young boy who used to be her twin brother. His name is Ross Rose. Just like other powerless students who were unfortunate to be at Union Academy, he suffered much, even before that.

Optimus: She confessed that ever since their mother Summer Rose died, she started to hate him along with her deceased half-sister, their father Tai, and their aunt Raven

Ratchet: Once Ironwood experimented on him one day, Ross became a monster of Union's own making. In that case, Tarn.

(Suddenly they get a message from Prowl.)

Prowl: (message) Good news, I found Tarn. Bad news, Union found him first. They tried to bring him down, but all of them failed. Fortunately all those who were forced to work as slaves at the Schnee Dust Mines managed to escape.

(Hiroshi then gets up from his chair and goes to Atlas as he prepares for battle.)

ZIKU-DRIVER!

ZI-O!

(Hiroshi places the Ridewatch in his driver, and then he prepares to transform.)

Hiroshi: Henshin!

RIDER TIME! KAMEN RIDER ZI-O!

(Hiroshi becomes Kamen Rider Zi-O and leaves as the screen fades out.)

A/N: Ross Rose and Ryomen Hiroshi are OCs from Tarnfan