Chapter 5: The Festival

(Two months have passed since Katsuragi Bakugo joined Unity Academy, and it was now time for a big tournament between Union and Unity, where both school choose one team to represent them. Katsuragi, Marin, Ryan and Kenji were chosen to represent Unity and their headmaster Anos meet up with the other headmasters of Union Academy, who were quite shocked to see them.)

Ozpin: I'm surprised you four decided to join that school instead of ours. Quite unfortunate.

Katsuragi: (laughs) Daijoubu deshoo. Datte kimi... yowai mo.

(He smirks as Ozpin tightens the grip of his cane.)

Katsuragi: That's right. You're nothing but a joke. And also, headmaster Will has agreed to help me press charges of harassments due to the never-ending messages that I've been receiving from your students and staff about joining your academy to even threatening me.

Will: That's right. If you keep this up, then I'll have no choice but to bring this up to the government. Is that understood, Ozma?

(Ozpin stopped like deer in headlights, hearing his original name as the rest of the students walked away, but Katsuragi is stopped by All Might.)

All Might: (glares) You hurt my future son-in-law, so you owe an apology.

Katsuragi: Tch. I don't need to apologize to that piece of shit who was once my brother. I told him the truth.

Marin: And if anything, Katsuki and Katsumi should be the ones to apologize for harming my dear. So why don't you take a swan dive and drown into the ocean?

(All Might was angered by this, but couldn't do anything about it, as he was forced to walk away with the other headmasters. As the tournament starts, the Union Team shows up as it's composed of Houki Shinonono, Katsuki Bakugo, Katsumi Bakugo and Issei Hyoudou.)

Houki: You and your weak friends shall pay for disrespecting our school! (glares at Kenji) Especially you, who made your brother break up with my future sister-in-law!

Kenji: You are one to talk, you abusive fuck!

(Then some voices are heard from the loudspeakers.)

Signas: Hello everyone, I am Signas, commander of the Maverick Hunters

Signas: Hello everyone, I am Signas, commander of the Maverick Hunters. These are Hisui E. Fiore, Princess of Fiore and Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time. We have been tasked to be the refrees and judge of the tournament.

 We have been tasked to be the refrees and judge of the tournament