154-155: Extra: The Daily Life of the Chief's Wife

Chapter 154 Extra? The daily life of the leader's wife (Part 1)

The first Halloween in Hong Kong was an unforgettable scene.

Because this day is not a weekend, Airi has to go to school in the morning and can go back to Yokohama with her husband in the afternoon to ask him for Halloween candy.

But before they set off, something serious seemed to have happened.

"Asshole BOSS!" Zhongyuan Zhongya was so angry that he wanted to go to heaven: "What do you mean! Why are you giving me this!"

Wasn't it promised to be given to children? Why give it to him!

Dazai Osamu expressed his apology hypocritically: "Ah, I'm sorry, I have been thinking too much these days. I accidentally saw it wrong just now. I thought it was a primary school student." Nakahara Chuuya

was about to be pissed to death.

This bastard BOSS, fooled Madam into treating him as her son. Just now when the two of them were discussing Halloween candy, she actually gave him one!

He is not their adopted son, nor is he a primary school student!

But the cry in his heart was not heard.

"It doesn't matter, Halloween can be celebrated by any age."

Airi comforted the two of them, and gave her husband a candy: "Look, I got it too, everyone has candy for Halloween."

Dazai Osamu said With a proud face, he happily put the candy his wife gave him into his mouth.

Zhongyuan Zhongya was in a daze. Was he being coaxed by his wife as a son?

I really want to hit the wall head on. Hong Kong Black is really not the kind of organization where all members must regard the boss as their biological father.

really not.

"Boss, Madam, we are ready and ready to go."

After greeting him in a mafia-like manner, Atsushi Nakajima waited respectfully at the door.

"Happy Halloween!"

Airi naturally and happily handed over the small basket in her hand: "Here, Halloween candy, don't make trouble today!"

With the encouragement of his wife, Nakajima Atsushi cherished a small Holding the candy, there was a faint flash of water in his eyes.

"I won't cause trouble!" He promised solemnly: "Thank you, Madam, thank you BOSS, I will work harder!"

This is a typical case of treating Madam as a mother, but it is only one person, and Atsushi Nakajima is an orphanage What comes out does not count.

Following them in a daze, Nakahara Chuya watched his wife hand the basket to everyone he saw, and everyone took a small handful of candies with a look of emotion on their faces.

Can anyone explain to Madam that Hong Kong gang members really don't need to respect their leader like a father?

Madam doesn't need to be everyone's adoptive mother, really!