104: Special way of swimming

Chapter 104 Special Swimming Method

This person's brain circuit is sometimes very strange. Airi thought with understanding, this is probably the difference between geniuses and ordinary people. Too much part of the brain is allocated to IQ, and common sense is not good.

Pointing to the anti-shark net, she explained patiently: "The end point is over there, you drifted to the wrong place."

This obviously meant that he had lost. Osamu Dazai was not discouraged and suggested confidently: "How about one more try? I will definitely be able to see the direction this time."

Really curious about her husband's swimming method, Airi made a posture ready to swim: "Okay, start 1, 2, 3!"

She didn't move after calling the start. , stopped in place and watched her husband plunge his head into the water, once again performing the upside-down swimming method of drowning.

And he was really floating, drifting toward the shore in the direction of the waves. After a while, his head might touch the sand.

She picked up her husband hard and saw the puzzlement on his face. Airi didn't know what to say to him. She could only teach him like a child: "It doesn't count as swimming if you put it head down into the water. It's normal swimming." She was lying face down.

Holding the swimming ring, she showed her husband: "Look at me, I have to lie on the water like this, and then I have to tread water to move forward."

After swimming a little distance, she turned back. She waved to her husband: "Let's try it. Just come here lying down like this."

After holding his chin in thought for a while, Dazai Osamu nodded confidently: "I understand, so swimming is like this."

After that, Go ahead, he lay down on the water with great mobility, motionless, like a corpse floating along the waves.

A wave hit, and Airi followed her husband silently, watching him wash up on the beach after a while.

Picking up his swimming ring that was washed ashore on the beach, Airi said to her husband, who was also washed ashore by the waves: "I can hardly tell the difference between you and the swimming ring. Do you want to try again? My arms and feet are all broken." You have to move!"

He was still lying weakly on the beach. When he heard that he could enter the water again, Dazai immediately sat up energetically: "Okay, try again!"

Picking up the same thing on the beach again! For her husband with a floating corpse, Airi also gained confidence: "I know how to do it, let's do it again!"

This time, when Dazai Osamu lay motionless on the water, Airi flexibly turned him over. It turned into a position of lying on the water.

Standing up straight, Dazai Osamu asked doubtfully: "Is it still wrong this time?"

He was not right! Who swims and floats? No wonder the adjectives he used were all "floating", they were so appropriate!

Looking at him tolerantly, Airi patiently gave him advice: "I think it would be more appropriate for you to swim on your back, so that when you are washed up on the beach, you won't be hit in the nose by tilting your face up."