18. Blushing Creature

ABHIMAAN

"Tum udhar kab udd gayi?" I snickered looking at her

She looked so funny sitting on that woman's lap. Well, we are even now. Uff! We are literally made for each other. Or how that's possible- what happened with me, happened with her too?

But why are they hugging each other? I frowned as I observed their close embrace.

Her jaw dropped at my comment.

"Are you making fun of me, fucker!!" She screamed at me.

I grinned, "You did the same thing, little creature."

Her eyes glared at me as she gave me a killer look, like she would eat me raw at anytime.

Oh baby! Please eat me.

I chuckled at my cute creature's angry expressions, when I heard the boy I was holding in my grip, moaning in pain, "Mujhe bhi koi udda do yha se please...."

My attention returned to him, and I began punching this fucker in the face.

"Mai uddata hun na," I gritted my teeth as I lifted him like a dumbbell and threw him against the bus window, causing the entire vehicle to tremble with the force of the blow.

I heard the terrified screams of the passengers. And those who were attempting to stop me, fled away in fear.

I wasn't gonna leave them alive. I saw the disgusting look they were giving her. Even I don't look at her that way.

You do Abhimaan. My subconscious scoffed at me.

Ohh.

I mean, I do, but with respect. Besides, she is exclusively mine to look that way.

I grabbed another boy's collar and pulled him out from under the seat, he was hiding. He started trembling with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I-I will....report..you-you to the police." He tried to threaten me, but it sounded more like a whine.

My fist collided with his nose, knocking him down with a single blow. I kneeled down, clutched his hair, and jerked his head upwards. "Yes, do you want DGP's number?"

His eyes widened, and he whispered, scared, "Who are you?"

"Not someone to mess with, especially not with my woman." I sneered and threw continuous punches at him.

"Arey, beta use marna band karo... Dekho tumhari biwi ja rahi!!"

When I heard that, my face jerked to where she was sitting, but Aunty was now alone, staring at the scene with parted lips.