chapter 43 : rain..

Pete pov :

   We went home....it's so good today ..we both bathed ...I wore my clothes and started reading the list ..my ae is checking the list too...my eyes are burning ...we went to sleep so late...

Next week ...we discussed the issue about the land with ministers ....finally they went to work ..I sighed heavily and started walking to our chamber ...I saw kids playing in the garden ..i went to them smiling...they all bowed to me ...I smiled ..they all ran to me and caught my legs..I giggled ..

Kids - my queen

Kids - my queen ...let's play na..

Pete - but ..I have some work na..

Kids - just a few minutes na your majesty ...

They all asked with cute faces ..I nodded ..they blindfolded me with a kerchief ...I started searching for them...

Pete - at least give me a hint na...

Kid - we are here ...

I smiled and followed the voice..I caught the kid...they giggled happily ...I played with them for an hour ...we all sat side by side...i wiped their sweat...I plucked some flowers and arranged them on their heads ...they smiled happily looking at each other..they plucked some flowers and arranged them in my hair too...

Kids - woah ...my queen looks so beautiful...

I smiled happily ...

Pete - thank you na..

I miss my brother in law suddenly ...I didn't talk to him even once ...he didn't send me a letter either ...I came out of my thoughts when I heard my Ae's voice ...

My ae - what are you doing here my king ?...

I smiled to him...he smiled and touched my hair...

My ae - my king looks so beautiful na..

I smiled ...

Kids - we arranged them my lord....

My ae - ohh ..look ...you all wore flowers too...you all look so cute ...

They smiled and grabbed sticks...

Kids - we are enemies ...we are gonna attack you...

My ae - oh...so we are in the war ... let's play then..

My ae went to them with another stick and played with them ...later they all went to their homes since the clouds turned dark ....my ae pointed the stick at me...

My ae - you !... Who are you ?..I am warning you .....drop your weapons and surrender ..otherwise we have to proceed to war ...

I smirked and got up ...

Pete - do you know who I am ?...iam the king !...

iam the king !