chapter 15 : fever ..

Thara pov :

I carried my unconscious queen to our chamber

I carried my unconscious queen to our chamber ...my heart is beating so fast in worry ....I checked his temperature...he is burning ... I told the guards to bring the doctor ..they went away ...I went back to my queen and removed his upper layers ..I wiped his hands and face with a wet cloth....the doctor came and checked his pulse ...

Thara - w..what happened doctor ?..

Doctor - your majesty ...queen is just weak ...that's why he got fever ..I will give some meds ...give him after feeding him something...don't let him take any stress your majesty ...

I nodded ...

Doctor - these two nurses will take care of my queen ..

Thara - when will he wake up ?..

Doctor - he will wake up soon my lord ...

I nodded ..he bowed to me and took his leave....I held his warm hand and kissed it ...please wake up soon na my queen ...don't worry me na...nurses came beside me ...

Nurse - your majesty...can you please leave for few minutes ?...

Thara - w..why ?..

Nurse - we need to wipe my queen's body to reduce his temparature...

I shook my head ..

Thara - I can do it myself ..

Nurse - but your majesty ...we need to add some herbal oils in hot water ..

Thara - go and make the water then...I will take care of my queen ...

They nodded and went to kitchen side ...i put his hair away from his forehead...I kissed his hair ...his face looks pale ...I caressed his cheeks ...

Thara - please wake up na my queen ...hmm?..i..iam sorry na...this is all because of me ..I didn't took care of you well....forgive me na my queen ...( sob )... I...I won't ever shout at you na..you are my husband na...my queen ..

Nurses came in and handed me the bowl

Nurses came in and handed me the bowl...they taught me how to wipe his body ...I told them to leave us..I removed his inner shirt and started wiping his body gently ...I wiped his hands and legs ...I made him wear new inners and covered him in quilts ...