chapter 12 : question..

Thiwat pov :

Pete said he liked my bracelet then why didn't he wear it ?....he isn't lying, he obviously liked the bracelet...then why isn't he wearing it ?...

I should find what's the reason ...I went to my lord and went to sleep after having dinner with pete ...

Next day ...

I am walking to the court hall in a hurry ... I saw that step mom walking opposite to me...I ignored her...she stopped me ..I sighed ..

Thiwat - move ...I have to go ...

But wait ...her hand !... Why is she wearing the bracelet ?....I frowned ...

Thiwat - how did you get that bracelet ?...

She went silent all of sudden ...why is she tensed ?...

Thiwat - iam asking you ..from where did you get that bracelet ?..

She hid her hand behind her ...

Step mom - what do you mean ?.. it's mine ..

I chuckled...

Thiwat - don't make me furious ...you better spill the truth...

Step mom - my son gave it to me !... ..my son is the king...he gave it to me ...why do you ask ?..he loves me so much ..

Thiwat - give it to me...

Step mom - why should I ?...

Thiwat - NOW!!...

she flinched ...my lord came to us ..

My lord - my queen ...mom ?... What are you both doing here ?...

She started crying suddenly...I clenched my fist ..acting bitch !..my lord got worried all of sudden for her crocodile tears ..she hugged my lord crying so bad ...

My lord - m..mom ?... Why are you crying ?....

Step mom - your queen is questioning me !!... I don't have any place in this kingdom anymore !...

I frowned ...she is trying to gain sympathy from my lord !..

I sighed ...my lord looked at me ..

My lord - my queen...what happened?... Why is mom crying ?..

Thiwat - she is wearing the bracelet you bought for prince Pete ...I just asked her that ..

My lord parted and looked at her ...

My lord - mom ?...why do you

why do you