"I know that Minx has water guns and nerf guns in her basement." Mark says shooting back a sly smirk. "Perfect, let's go!" we got out of bed after a quick kiss and left for her basement. We found tons of water and nerf guns. We filled up the tanks with water and got water balloons, well also packed tons of nerf gun bullets amo in our pockets. We were soon decked out with all different types of guns strapped on us. Finally we put on the glasses that came with it. 

Smirking at each other we kissed and left back upstairs, first we took out Minx and Krism. Slowly we got inside their room and on the count of three we sprayed them with water. Minx instantly shot up "AH WHAT THE FUCK?" she yelled as Krism woke up as well. We ran to Cry and Felix's room and shot them with a nerf gun and threw water balloons at them. Running out before they could catch us, next was Bob and Wade, we both walked up to them and got on their eye level and just squirted water at their faces. "What the hell you two?" Bob yelled as we run away going to our last target, Ken. 

We barged into his room, our faces fell flat once we saw that Ken was out of the bed looking at us with a nerf gun of his own. "You bastards spray me and I get you back." me and Mark looked at each other and shrugged, why the hell not? We soaked Ken down and ran back downstairs to refill. 

Everyone who is clearly pissed at us, decided to attack back. Minx and Krism threw pillows at us, Felix and Cry got water guns of their own, Bob and Wade had water balloons and Ken had his nerf gun still. Instantly we all began spraying and hitting each other with water, pillows and nerf guns. But everything got hectic as they found their own water guns and nerf guns. Soon, it was every man for themselves. 

We had built pillow forts to reload in but those easily got destroyed. I got cornered by Mark and I was out of ammo. "We can think about this, come on. Please?" I asked, practically begging for him not to soak me. "Hm? Nope." Mark said popping the 'P' in 'Nope'. He then sprayed me with water, instantly soaking me even more. "You lil' shit!" I say as I take my last water balloon and pop it on his head. Soaking him even more, his white tee shirt was so soaked that you could see his chest. Which I was currently staring at, he had a four pack and his V-line was easily shown, his chest was so toned. Mark walked up to me "Like what you see?" he whispered, he caught me staring at his chest. I bit my lip and m face became a deep shade of red. I slowly nod and he chuckles deeply. "Love you Jack." he said as he kissed my lips, I instantly kissed back. His lips were cold, must've been from the water. 

Mark started to lick my lip, wanting an entrance as I was about to open my mouth I felt water being splashed on me. We instantly bounced away soaken wet and looked up to see Cry, Felix and Minx holding a bucket. "No PDA while playing the game!" Felix choked out, he could barely speak because he couldn't contain himself from laughing. 

Now I'm pretty sure my shirt was now see through as well for Mark, now you can see his whole chest. "Assholes," he muttered as he walks back up to me and wrap his arms me "You made Jack cold." he finished, I didn't even know I was shivering until Mark brought it up. The group 'Awed' at Mark's act of affection towards me. I blushed like a madman, Mark once again kissed me. 

We break the kiss pretty soon, "Uh, guys, we have to clean up now. Because," Minx gestured to the disaster of a house. We all laughed and started to clean, picking up all the pillows and placing them back on the couches and rooms and changing the sheets. While others mopped the water and picked up the nerf bullets from the floor. 

It took around an hour and a half to get the place looking normal again, pretty quick since there were 7 of us. After we all changed into warmer clothes not wanting to get sick, needless to say I was kinda disappointed once Mark changed but I knew I couldn't gawk at his chest all day. It was around 1pm and everybody was hungry, so we went out to this breakfast dinner they claim to know the owner of. 

The name was "Daisy's Breakfast and Lunch" they all cheered and went in, damn I feel left out. Mark grabbed my hand and dragged me in as well, we sat at a booth next to a window. He held my hand from under table, everyone got into the newest game that's been going around. Five Nights At Freddy's. It's a new indie game about 4 animatronics, Freddy the Bear, Chica the Chicken/Duck, Bonnie the Bunny, and Foxy the Fox. Simple right? Well, that's what I'm hoping for because Minx has the game on her laptop back at her house so when we're done we're gonna go play it.  

However, as we were in deep argument if Chica was a duck or a chicken, a nice elderly women can up at our table. "Mrs. Daisy!" Mark said smiling, the women who I assume is Mrs. Daisy smiled back at Mark. "How's my favorite kids doing?" she asked, I kinda got nervous. Dammit! Every time I meet someone new, I instantly get shy. Mark squeezed my hand reassuringly, "Oh, I don't think I remember you darling, what's your name?" Mrs. Daisy asked concerned, I blushed "Hello, my name's Sean, but everyone calls me Jack." I stated as politely as I could. 

She smiles "Aren't you a cute one, hello, my name is Mrs. Daisy." she complimented and introduced, I blushed "Thank you." Mark smiled at me, Mrs. Daisy caught on and she smirked. "Mark, you weren't going to introduce me to your boyfriend?" she asked sassily, I blushed a deep red as Mark nervously chuckled. "Well, you see here, Mrs. Daisy, Jack is my new boyfriend." he said as he tried to reintroduce me. She chuckled and shook her head "My, I haven't seen some of you since 8 months ago. I remember when you guys were all little kids and used to come here. Hey, what about this? You guys get a free lunch! It's on the house." she smiled and everyone laughed "Yeah, thanks Mrs. Daisy, it was amazing to see you again!" she smiled and gave us menus to leave it up to us what we wanted. 

~

She came back 2 minutes after and we just ordered drinks, Mark being a gentleman as he is ordered one smoothie for both of us. The table 'Oohed' and I blushed, Mark just winked at me and continue to search for what he wanted. 

We all ordered once she came back with our drinks, in the mean time, we decided to talk more about games. As I was listening on the conversation I took a sip of my smoothie and didn't realize that Mark was too. He smiled and winked at me once he saw me, my face turned red but ignored it and kept on drinking. 

~

"Okay guys!" Minx yelled as we were finally back at her house. "Time to play Five Nights at Freddy's! But were making this into a challenge, whoever can't survive the longest has to do whatever the one who survived the longest ask!" with a pool of confidence I agreed to the turns, I just need to out beat one person. How bad can the game possibly be? 

A/N PLEASE READ!!! 

FIRST OFF ME AND SOME SEPTIPLIER FRIENDS ARE THINKING SEPTIPLIER IS CONFIRMED! LISTEN HERE ON THE VIDEO LINK IN THE MEDIA JACK HAS A HICKEY, THIS IS WHEN HE CAME BACK FROM AMERICA! AND WIISHU (Jack's current girlfriend) DID NOT GO TO INDYPOPCON! NOW TO SEE IF THIS THEORY WAS REAL WE WENT TO SEE MARK'S LATEST VIDEO WHEN HE CAME BACK FROM INDY, HE HAD HEADPHONES AROUND HIS NECK WHICH MADE UP THINK THAT HE WAS HIDING SOMETHING. BUT WE AREN'T SURE! THIS IS A BIG DEAL GUYS, SEPTIPLIER MAY BE CONFIRMED! IF YOU HAVE ANY PIECE OF EVIDENCE SEND IT AT MY KIK
xXLeahkidXx THANK YOU ALL FOR ALMOST 100 VOTES ON THIS STORY! DUNNO WHY IT ALMOST HAS IT, THIS STORY IS SHIT. BUT HEY! IM ALSO GONNA STICK WITH 1st PERSON POINT OF VIEW.  

OH AND HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY AMERICA! GOOD JOB AT BEING YOU! 

P.S ITS ON HIS NECK BELOW FROM HIS CHIN, IT'S RED AND HE SCRATCHED IT DURING THE RECORDING! 

So, so, sorry this was all in caps. Please forgive. XD  

~Leah Out