Author's note

I haven't really done a proper introduction of the characters of my story, one of my friends didn't really understand the characters because I didn't really introduce them properly (one of my friends thought Lelwella was 12 lol.....i don't really blame her tho...I should have given a proper introduction)

~~~~~

Name: Lelwella Enor

Age:26

Height:168cm

Personality: Innocent, kind, caring, responsible, always puts everyone first, hopeless romantic.

Status: Queen of Hyrule

Lelwella has caramel blonde hair , golden hue with hints of rich caramel tones, shimmering with a lustrous sheen. It adds depth and warmth to the complexion, framing the face like a halo of golden light., with small bangs which are hanging till her forehead, her forest green eyes are framed by long, dark lashes that flutter like the delicate wings of butterflies. Her eyes are like emerald jewels, shimmering with hints of gold and brown, reminiscent of sunlight filtering through the dense canopy of trees. They hold the secrets of ancient woodlands, depths that seem to stretch endlessly into the unknown. There's a gentle curve to her lips, reflecting a genuine warmth and empathy that puts others at ease. Her eyes might crinkle at the corners, adding an extra layer of sincerity to her expression.

Name: Rhoam Bosphoramus

Age: 29

Height: 179cm

Personality: Proud, responsible, a little cocky, sometimes cold, has anger issues, strong

Status: King of Hyrule

Rhoam has golden blonde hair that's immaculately brushed his hair catches the light, gleaming like strands of spun gold, some of his stray hair that are sometimes fallen across his face which mesmerize his olive-green eyes. . His eyes hold a unique hue, blending earthy tones of green with hints of gold and brown, his gaze speaks of wisdom and experience, as if his eyes have witnessed both the beauty and the challenges of life. They leave an impression that lingers long after the encounter, leaving you captivated by their unique and alluring charm.

~~~~~~~~

Remember they are not the main characters of the story, the main characters are yet to come.