Chapter 2

"CARRIE NO!!!" Lelwella was about to go and pick her sister up, but the man stopped her "No!....are you insane, she is dead, we must evacuate before the others come"

"But....my sister, we can't leave her here, we should take her with us" Lelwella pleaded, she didn't know what to do, she didn't want to lose her only family, which she just lost and was still processing it.

"Listen to me, child" that man held her shoulders passionately "Your sister would want you to save yourself first, she is dead, come on...we must leave before the others—" he couldn't finish.

Lelwella heard a gunshot from behind that man in front of her, that man's blooded splattered everywhere as a moan left from his mouth "LELWELLA!!! RUN!!!" he fell on the floor as his blood started spread everywhere on the floor.

Without thinking anything else, Lelwella turned around and started to run out of the town, she could still here the terrorist trying to shoot her, but Lelwella was dodging them, she saw the exit and tried to run as fast as she could, her legs started to hurt, she could feel the rocks and dirt on the floor, she finally exited the town, but the terrorists were still following her, they didn't want any survivors, but Lelwella didn't give up, she wasn't even looking where she was heading, but she didn't care, all she wanted was to get away from them and find a safe place

After minutes of running, they finally stopped following her, she was safe for now, she exhausted, tired, disconsolate, numb and most of all she was alone now, her whole family died, her mother, father and her sister, her sister who was just 5 years old died in front of her, she saw every drop which got out of her sister, Lelwella wanted to go back and make them pay for what they did, they took everything from her, the only thing that was left was her.

She kept on walking nonstop, tried to find a place where she could sit, it was getting dark, and she knew she had to find somewhere safe to stay for the night. she couldn't feel her legs anymore, she reached some sort of place that was filled with trees, She was so exhausted from running...she didn't even care about her surroundings, she simply sat down on the pointy grass and fell asleep.

After a few hours she opened her eyes and looked around her, She was surrounded by wide, gigantic trees that stood high above her, trees so thick they would take days to cut through. As she looked around, she saw the forest in all its majesty; long, pointy grass that looked more brown than green, cliffs and mountains as high as the eye could see and even further. The forest was filled with life, you could hear the cry of birds or the howl of wolves which made her more agitated and scared.

As Lelwella took in the view of the forest, something clicked into her mind. The atmosphere of the forest was creepy, eerie, unlike its beauty. The air had a very smoky smell; it felt like something had been burning. The smell of oil rushed through her nose as a gush of wind ran past her. Then, she smelled a hint of blood. She looked around, terrified. Shivers when down her spine as she realized whose blood it was.

"The-the-the blood it belongs to these people" she saw countless bodies on the grass and grass was also stained with the color of the blood, she heard someone's voice, she didn't know what to do, she moved her gaze to her left and then to her right, trying to find where she should, at the end she just hided behind a gigantic tree, she heard them getting closer, she could hear their voices properly this time

"I'm telling you, I saw a girl here" one of them said.

"Eren, why could there be a girl here, out of nowhere" the other one declared.

"I swear, I saw, she had dulled and filled with dirt blonde hair and she looked exhausted oh and her dress was covered with blood." Eren said.

"Okay, fine, I believe you, but tell me, was she beautiful?" the other one asked.

"Oh, boy was she, she looked like an angel, Trello" Eren said.

They heard a creak sound and got alerted, Lelwella placed her hand over her mouth

"WHOSE THERE?" they asked.

Before she could run away, they caught her but she tried to get away from them "LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE!!"

"Trello....this girl...she is the one I was telling you about" Eren said

"Oh my god, Eren, just shut up for a second" Trello was trying his best not to let Lelwella run away "Hey, girl...stop moving, we won't hurt you at all, we promise"

"Please, I beg you, let me go" she begged but anything else, everything went blank for her

Lelwella slowly opened her eyed and looked around her, she was in a very beautiful and luxurious room, she looked at her hand and saw something on it but it vanished just before she could see properly.

****

i'm very grateful to my one friend who helped me in this chapter, i really appreciate it❤️.

when is the next chapter coming? 

well....idk lol.