Chapter 4

"On one condition" the king said.

"Wha- what is it?" Lelwella asked.

The king thought for a while and then sighed " I don't know if you will agree to it but, if you want to stay here....you must marry me and I promise you I will never hurt you or do something which makes you uncomfortable and I will take good care of you."

"What!!?....um...." Lelwella went in a deep thought "I don't even know him, I just met him but he looks sincere, he doesn't seem like a man to break his promise." she looked up at the king, who was eagerly waiting for his reply "maybe I should give him a chance, but why does he want to help me and wants me to stay in the palace why not in his kingdom.....wait!!! his ears!! his so different, they look like elf ears, is he an elf." she was deeply lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realize she was staring at him.

"Excuse me, young lady?" he pulled her out of her thoughts "Is something the matter?" he asked her.

"Your ears....they are so different then mine, they look like elf ears, are you an elf?" she asked.

"Oh, them" he chuckled "I'm not an elf....I'm a hylian."

"A what now?" she raised her eyebrow.

He started to laugh out loud "it's hylian, it's one of our races in my kingdom."

"One of your races?" she asked "What are the others?"

"I will tell everything to you once you agree on marrying me"

"Oh yeah, that......well....Okay fine, I will" she smiled.

The king clapped his hands together "Good!! now you need some fresh clothes."

"Okay"

The king turned to one of the guards "You! did you order the maid?"

"Yes, I did." the guard replied

"Alright." he turned back to Lelwella "I will escort you to your room?"

She smiled "That will be very nice of you."

~~~~~

Lelwella was surrounded by many maids, some measuring her size, some showing her different sorts of colors and some were asking her some questions, she was back in her room, where she woke up, the room was filled with maids, Lelwella noticed, one of the maids was just sitting on the couch giving side eyes to Lelwella "Why isn't she working?" she asked one of the maids

"Oh?" the maid looked at that maid "Why aren't you working? it's an order from the king aka you crus-"

"SHUT UP!!" that maid cut her out, she got up and went towards Lelwella and looked at her from up and down "I don't know what his majesty saw in you but in my opinion your hideous and ugly"

Lelwella looked hurt and looked down at her feet "I know I am you, don't have to tell me."

"Claire, shut the hell up.....she is beautiful" one maid said.

"Yeah, she is....Claire is just jealous." another one said.

"Me jealous of her." Claire pointed at Lelwella "Pfft- never"

"Yeah, yeah— now stop bickering and get back to work" the maid standing next to Lelwella said.

"FINE!!!" Claire said angrily.

After a few hours Lelwella was wearing a gorgeous dress, she loved it, she wore a long gown made of silk, it's color from the collar till her waist was crimson red and her legs it's color was sapphire, it's borders were in golden, from behind she wore a black cape which went till her legs and her hair was opened which went till her shoulders. She looked at herself in the mirror and twirled around, she had never wore anything this fancy before.

She heard the door behind her, creaked, she turned around and saw the king entering— she was about to bow "No, no please don't, your about to become a queen."

"But I'm not at the moment." she smiled.

He looked at her from up and down and smiled "You look breathtaking."

"Thank you."

"Um....I never got to know your name." he rubbed his hand on his neck.

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry, I'm Lelwella Enor." she replied.

"Such a beautiful name!!" he exclaimed " My name is King Rhoam Bosphoramus Hyrule, but you can call be Rhoam."

"Oh, alright, such a big name." she giggled.

"Would you like to have dinner?" he asked.

"Sure!!!"

*****

I would like to tell all the readers that, this story isn't on these two (Lelwella and Rhoam)

The main characters are yet to come....in a few chapters 🥲