Chapter 3

She rubbed her eyes to remove the drowsiness from her, her legs and they were aching with torment and pain, we whined in pain when she moved her legs to get to get out of the soft bed. she looked around the room, it was so luxurious, it was a shabby chic bedroom, the bedroom was comfortable, relaxed and welcoming, it was a mixture of cottage core, cottage style, vintage, and farmhouse elements to create a cozy mashup, pastels were the predominant touches. Pare down the collectibles to just those things you love, forget about all the ruffles and beads, and let some open wall space shine through for a charming but restful space. Both utilize vintage and antique elements, weathered materials, and cozy textiles. Mix beadboard walls and darker wood tones with light neutral textiles. the bed, Pile it high with throw pillows and shams atop a cozy duvet, quilt, or comforter over comfy sheets, and you will have a hard time waiting until bedtime to climb in each night.

She excited the room and saw that she was in a crimson red themed corridor, before she could roam around more, two men, wearing sliver armor grabbed her from her arms and started to take her towards a tan colored door "Where are you taking me?" she asked while looking up at one of those men.

"To our leader, now quiet." one replied in a cold tone.

"Am I going to be punished?" she asked again, she wanted to die, what was left in her life? nothing, she was alone now, what was her point in being in this world if she had no one in her life, it was better to die and leave this world.

"We don't know, our King will deicide" the other one replied

They weren't really holding her too severely; they were holding her gently and softly "Is your king nice?" she asked

"It depends on the way you interfere with him" they replied.

They reached the great hall; The walls of the great hall were adorned with tapestries depicting heroic deeds and important events. The floors were covered with rushes or carpets, and a large fireplace provided warmth and served as a focal point of the room. Lelwella could see a man sitting on a majestic throne, the king had blonde hair which were immaculately brushed, he had olive green eyes, from his face at the moment, he looked very cold and serious, the King was wearing a well-embellished tunic with gold-work thread as a basic dress. On top of it, a surcoat was often worn which depicted the emblem which seemed to be a symbol.

 On top of it, a surcoat was often worn which depicted the emblem which seemed to be a symbol

Lelwella and the king's eyes met and she looked away from him. Those two men stopped in front of the king and released her "Please don't hurt me, I never meant to enter your kingdom without your permission." she said with pleading eyes as tears started to rise on the bream of her eyes and slowly her tears went down her cheeks.

"Don't worry" the King said firmly "I don't hurt woman, now tell me what happened to you? why were you covered in blood?"

"In my town many terrorists came and started to kill everyone, including my parents" she wiped her tears away "My sister, she....they killed her right in front of me"

"Oh, that's horrible" the King said with a little sorrow in his voice.

"I ran for hours, trying to get away from them, but they didn't leave me alone, after a while they stopped but I needed to find a place to stay, I was so tired that I fainted."

The king saw her shivering, he stood up from his throne and went to her, he took off his robe and placed it on her shoulders, he ignored her flinch.

"Th-Thank you" she said.

The king smiled and moved his face towards a guard "You!! order the maids to dress her up."

"Yes, sire." the guard left.

"N-no need for that" Lelwella said

The king looked back at her and placed his on hands on her shoulders "It's alright, you can stay here."

"Really?!" she exclaimed

"Yes, but on one condition."

****

this chapter was small but the next one will be in interesting

And yes im one of those who leave cliffhangers