Chapter 7

"......what's the matter?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing!!" she said awkwardly.

"Tell me" He said firmly.

"It's just I saw something which has been worrying me a lot" she sighed.

"What is it?" he asked in confusion

"The Calamity." she looked at him with teary eyes.

The king gasped "Wha- who told you about it?"

"I read about in a book yesterday, I didn't care about it in the beginning but now I was this feeling that the return of the Calamity is near." she said as she wiped her tears away.

"hm...I don't really know that much about but, Impa does." he said

"Impa? who is she?" she asked

"oh uh....she is a Sheikah." he replied

"A Sheikah? who are they?"

"Sheikahs is a race in Hyrule, they are said to be a group of warriors but unfortunately only a few of them are left." he sighed.

"Where does she live?" she asked.

"She lives in Kakariko Village....it's a little far from here, It's in west Necluda."

"Can I go to her, please" she said with pleading eyes.

He sighed as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, giving her comfort "Ok fine, but I'm going to come with out you as well ,okay?"

"Okay and can you please cancel the ball?"

"But why?" he asked with widen eyes

"We can hold it some other day, it's not necessary." she replied.

"I think you're right."

"Good" she smiled at him "Now, let's sleep?"

"Okay"

~~~~

The next morning, they took their horses and made their way towards the west Necluda, where Kakariko Village are situated. On a bright and sunny day, everything feels happy and alive! The sky is a brilliant blue, with fluffy clouds drifting by like cotton candy. The sun was shining brightly, warming everything it touches. Birds were chirping, citizens who were outside were enjoying the weather. But as their horses reached near two mountains, it started to become windy, the air went to Lelwella's hair as it sends tingling's down her spine, bringing her an amicable peace to her mind and soul.

"These two mountains have a name" the king's voice took Lelwella out of her thoughts.

"Oh, what's the name for them?" she asked

"There name is the dueling peaks"

"Such a nice name." she smiled

"Sure is, my great grandfather named it that."

"Oh?"

They kept on the riding on their horses for another 30 minutes, they reached a tunnel which led them into a village, Lelwella immediately knew that they had reached Kakariko, she was greeted by terraced fields. The village was characterized by its red-roofed houses, narrow pathways, and tranquil atmosphere. Cherry blossom trees dot the landscape, adding a touch of beauty to the surroundings. They reached Impa's house, it had featured a rustic yet elegant design, characterized by wooden beams, paper lanterns, and intricately carved wooden accents. The roof is adorned with traditional red tiles, adding a splash of color to the serene surroundings and it has a long brown colored staircase as they made their way in the house, they opened the door and saw someone sitting, it was Impa, Impa wore her traditional Sheikah attire adorned with intricate patterns and symbols, she had silver white which went till her waist and she had hazel eyes and on her forehead she had the symbol of the Sheikahs, she looked up at them and smiled "Ah, long time no see, you majesty" she looked at Lelwella as she stood up went towards her "Nice to finally meet you , your majesty."

"Thank you, it's an honor to meet you" Lelwella smiled.

"So, what brings you both here?" Impa asked

"Can you tell us about the Calamity?" Lelwella asked with hope in her voice

"Very well, you might as well have a seat then." Impa instructed them to sit.

After they sat down, Impa sat it front of the royal couple "Well, there is a history of a royal family .....would you like to hear it?"

"Yes, please" Lelwella replied.

"......"

~~~~

One last chapter before my exams.....maybe the next chapter will come after 5 june but im not sure tho

Whoever would like to see how Impa looks like click on this link https://www.zeldadungeon.net/wiki/images/thumb/7/79/Impa_-_HWAoC_key_art.png/324px-Impa_-_HWAoC_key_art.png (If it doesnt work message me on instagram....my username is mariblossom14