Chapter 5

~~~2 weeks later~~~

It had been almost 1 week since Lelwella and the King were wed to each-other— on the wedding day itself, Lelwella was announced as the Queen of Hyrule, everyone seemed to be happy to be having her as their Queen, Lelwella was always kind and amiable towards her subjects, she never said anything that would hurt them as she was new on being a Queen, it was still hard for her to live in a palace, sometimes she used to get lost, not knowing where to go, but the servants and maids would help her out as they also knew she was new.

She wore a very beautiful gown, it was crimson red in color till her waist, emphasizing her curve from the waist, then navy blue with the symbol of the kingdom in middle, her dress was filled with rubies and diamonds, on her collar tip was a small rose kind of button and on her sleeves, the buttons were made of rubies. Her hair was made up in a flower bun, with some tiny flowers in it and top of her head was beautiful crown made of diamonds.

Right now, Lelwella was strolling through halls, going towards her room, or more importantly her and the King's room, they shared one after they got married to each-other, Lelwella didn't mind sharing a room with him, he always took good care of her, he didn't allow her to leave the palace alone, he always told her to go with him or with a few guards with her and Lelwella happily agreed with it.

She reached her room's door, she placed her hand on the door knob and opened the door, making a creak sound and she entered as she closed the door behind her. She saw the King sitting on the bed while having a book in his hands, he looked up from his book and smiled at her "Where were you?"

"I went outside in the garden for a wake." she replied, she made her way towards the bed, took off her shoes and climbed inside the bed, next to him "What are you reading?"

"Oh, I'm reading a book I found today in the library." he shows her the book's cover.

"I see."

There was an awkward silence in the room, the only sound that was heard was of the fire crackling, Lelwella looked at it, she remembered when her sister used to sit in front of the fire place and draw— Lelwella smiled as flashbacks of the past came to her, a single tear coming out of her eyes

The King noticed it and placed his hand on her shoulder "Lelwella? what's the matter? why are you crying?"

She shacked her head as she moved her face towards him "Oh, uh- Um....it's nothing."

"Lelwella......tell me"

"I just miss my sister, that's all" she shrugged.

He saw the sorrow in her eyes and pulled her on his chest and wrapped his arm around her shoulder "It's alright....remember I promised you I will destroy those terrorists who took everything from you."

"But now I have you, don't I?" she smiled

" Ah— yes, you do" he took his hand in her blonde hair and started to open it.

"Heeeeey!!! it the maids a lot of time to make it." she pushed his hand away.

"I know but now it's time to sleep, you were going to open it anyway." he took his hand towards her hair again and started to open it again, after he took out the last pin from her hair, her hair fell on her shoulders like blankets, she felt his hand in her hair, slowly creasing his hand in her hair.

"Rhoam?"

"Yes, my queen?" he looked down at her.

"Can you believe it we met each-other two weeks ago and now we are so close."

"Ah, time passes very fast." he smiled

"Can we go outside to explore the kingdom tomorrow?" she asked as she looked up at him.

"Hm....I will think about it, okay?"

"Oh, okay" as soon as she said it, a yawn left from her mouth as her eyes started to close.

"Now, now....time to sleep." he said as he pulled the comforter over her.

"Alright."