|24|

“Jimin it's been a month. It's no use to sit here and look at the river. Did you eat breakfast?”

Jimin shook his head but didn't turn his head to look at Jin. Somewhere inside his heart, Jimin hoped Jungkook would come back through the other end of the river to take him back. Jimin stopped doing everything he enjoyed before. He didn't take care of the garden he had or sew any new embroideries. His days went by sitting at the bank of this river waiting for his mate.

“Please come with me. You should eat Minnie.”

Jimin gave one last longing look at the river before getting up. His steps staggered as he walked.

“Look at you. All frail. Eat more Minnie. What if Jungkook comes back and you don't look the best?”

Jimin didn't say anything but followed his brother towards his parents hut. Everyone looked at him taking a seat at the corner. Yoongi took a seat near Jimin and started serving him food.

ChangWook had not much appetite too. His son haven't look at his face for the past month nor uttered a word to him. And Jimin looked frail and pale day by day. His beautiful son was losing his colour and it wasn't pleasant to watch.

After the breakfast Jimin didn't stay any longer but walked outside silently. Yoongi followed behind him.

“Jimin. Where are you going?”

“To the Omega river.” Jimin said barely above a whisper.

Yoongi missed the days when Jimin used to hope around the pack ground like a butterfly. Even the pack members felt his longing and sorrow. Jimin no longer had the sparkles in his eyes.

“You know, I can understand how you feel Minnie.” Yoongi uttered with a sigh after a long silence sitting at the Omega river.

“Your mate unfortunately died hyung. He never promised to take you along with him and left you just like that.” Jimin said with tears streaming from his eyes. Yoongi sighed moving closer to the younger.

“That didn't hurt as much as it is doing right now.” Jimin frowned. He looked at Yoongi’s face. He was crying too. His brother was a hard shell to break. Yoongi only cried when he was immensely hurt and that was only once. When Hyunjin, Yoongi’s mate died.

“Taehyung was my mate. I didn't know it until you mentioned about the scent. He was the only one who could tell my scent. And he always called me peach.” Yoongi sobbed hiding his face in his palm.

“Hyung, really?” Yoongi nodded. Jimin was quick to embrace the older cause he knew how much it hurts more than anyone.

“I didn't know it until he left Minnie. Are they all telling the truth? Am I an Omega with bad luck?” Jimin shook his head.

“No hyung. I know my Jungkook will come for me one day. If Taehyung is your mate, he will too.”  Yoongi pulled away from the hug and looked at Jimin with a tight lipped smile. He don't know if Taehyung will come back for him. The older might have already forgot about him. That's what Yoongi thought and it was hurting too much.

“Its killing me hyung. I want to see him or I will go crazy in one of these days. Please tell appa to help me. Please tell him to take me to the city.”

“I will. But I have to ask you something. I have been wanting to ask this for a while.”

Jimin saw how Yoongi's face morphed into something serious.  He looked at Yoongi tilting his head.

“What is it?”  Yoongi looked at Jimins face. They were no longer pink. He rather looked pale and lean now. Jimin looked sick.

“Did you get your heat this month?” Jimin shook his head but frowned in the next second.

“N-no.. I-I didn't.”

“Did you spend your last heat with Jungkook?”

Jimin slowly nodded his head. A single tear falling down from his eyes. How can he forget that passionate night? Jimin haven't felt alive like he have on that night being under Jungkook. Moaning his name over and over again until they came together calling each other's name.

(Mild mature content ahead.)

“You are so wet for me today. And you smell addictive Moon. I can't get enough of you today.”

Jungkook said pressing multiple kisses on Jimins neck as he embraced him sideways. Jimin turned his head to the side to press their lips together. The older was quick to devour the plump pink lips. He pressed inside of Jimin in a harsh thrust and earned a moan from the latter.

“I-I think I aaah! am in my heat t-today.” Jimin looked at Jungkook with his blissful teary eyes as the latter moved inside him in slow sensual rhythms. Jungkook pressed Jimin’s back more close to him by holding his waist. Jimin held the tattooed arm that was wrapped around his waist for dear life.

“What is a heat?” Jungkook asked in a pant. His lips barely touching Jimins glistening ones.

“Th-that is when an O-omega is the most fertile and ready for mating like this.” Jungkook smiled before capturing Jimins lips and going at a harder pace. Their sweet pants and moans the only ones echoing inside the tree house.

“.....Jimin..Jimin..” He flinched away from his thoughts and looked at Yoongi.

“Do-do you think that you are with pup?”

Jimin was confused first but then his hands slowly went towards his stomach.

“I-I am with pup.” Jimin smiled a bit through his tears.

“I am with baby hyung!!!” For the first time in a month, Yoongi saw Jimin smiling like before. No he looked like he was excited and happy about this news.

“We are having a baby hyung. He left a piece of him with me.” Then Jimin cried hard hugging Yoongi. There was no Jungkook to share this news with. How he wish to tell this to Jungkook right now. He would have been happy for them.

“Jimin. You are going to be reunited with Jungkook. Hyung will make sure of that.”

Yoongi was determined as he held Jimins hand in his hold and walked towards their parents hut.

Everybody had their face morphing into that of confusion seeing Jimin smiling for the first time in a month.

“What happened?” Jin asked confused.

“I am with baby.” Jimin uttered enthusiastically. Yoongi could see the clear shock in his parents eyes. For the first time in a month ChangWook saw sparkles in his sons eyes.

“How can this happen?”

“A human making an Omega pregnant means its their destiny. They are meant to be together.”

Both ChangWook and Jihyuk knew that fact too. An Omega can only be impregnated by their destined mate or a werewolf. In the case of Jungkook, he was the destined mate.

“Appa, don’t you remember the omen? (These Omega's will find their suits from the nowhere. They would be cherished and will thrive in luxury). I have found my mate too. The other human, Kim Taehyung is my mate, he can trace my scent too. When Jimin goes with his mate to the city. I will be going too. And hyung should too. Our destined mates are humans. It's pointless for us to search a mate here in the woods. Cause we don't belong here.”

And that fact shuddered everyone present there except for Jimin and Yoongi. That was an awakening moment for ChangWook. The omen came true.

To be continued...

Your thoughts please.