|15|

Taehyung approached the pale beauty who was sitting under a mango tree with a basket full of flowers. A beautiful canvas should ink this image cause it is perfect.

The olders nostrils flared up when he got a sweet scent of peaches in the air. Taehyung can say that he had peaches from various provinces but no peach had ever smelled this sweet.

He took a seat near the other one evoking a gentle flinch from him. “Hello there. I'm Taehyung from the human world just like your people like to mention. Your sweet name, please. ”

Yoongi was surprised when the male sat beside him. It was unusual for alphas to just sit beside pack alphas sons. But this human surely doesn't know such etiquette.

But that wasn't Yoongi's greatest concern. Ever since he saw this male at the lunch house, his heart has been beating out of his chest. He doesn't know exactly who this male was.  Yoongi had only experienced something like this with his late mate, but even that was only a fraction of what he was feeling right now.

The features of the male were out of this world. Can someone be this beautiful without even trying? Taehyung felt like an enticing figment of his imagination.

When Taehyung looked at him for an answer, Yoongi blinked his eyes several times.

“Its Y-Yoongi.” He said unable to look at Taehyungs piercing gaze. The latter was burning him alive with his gaze.

One can't blame Taehyung since he was looking at a beautiful pale face with Fuller cheeks and peachy lips. The black hair complemented the smaller's features in a perfect blend.

“That's a cute name. It suits your baby's face. With these features, I guess you are an omega. What do you think I am?”

Yoongi raised his brow confused by the question. He looked at Taehyung for some time. The older male was extremely playful despite the strong admirable features on his sharp face.

“I am an omega. And you look more like an alpha. Can I ask you what do you want?” Yoongi wasn't called the sassy omega of the pack for nothing.

Despite being handsome, Taehyung can be decorated with one more adjective. That being the word annoying. Because right now, the boy was interrupting him. He had to decorate the statue of Luna with these flowers before the sunset. And Taehyung was not helping at all rather than being a distraction. A handsome distraction.

“I don't want anything sweets. I was just trying to get to know the people here. Let me say starting from the most beautiful omega here.” This man was flirty. But the endearment he used for him brought butterflies in Yoongi's stomach. No alpha had ever called him something like this. Yoongi cursed himself for having a flaming cheek in front of the other. His omega was acting like a batch right now.

He didn't comment on the compliments but rolled his eyes in annoyance. He wants the other one to get the message that his company wasn't appreciable.

“Sassy much. I like it. See you later sweets.... Ahhh.... Forgot... Your cheeks are pretty when they blush.” Taehyung whispered the last sentence near Yoongi's ears which burned in the process. His entire body was adorned with goosebumps from that mere closeness of the male. And Yoongi got a whiff of the manly scent wafting off from the male. Was it blessing his entire being? Yes. It was perfectly blending with his peach scent. What is this phenomenon?

“Do they serve peaches for dessert? Cause damn... I can smell this sweet scent for a while now. Sweets tell them to serve peaches for dinner please, I think peaches here taste sweet as they smell too.” With that Taehyung got up from his seat and walked his model walk to God knows where. And Yoongi looked like a tomato. The only peach present here was....well only himself.

His insides thrilled with the information that the male could smell his scent despite being a human. But his appa has told them that, humans can't smell their scent. Then how come Taehyung smelled it? He guessed all of them could smell them. Maybe his appa didn't know that.  But sure as hell, his omega was wagging its tail at the thought.

Jimin didn't understand why Jin was dragging him fast. He was tripping on his way while the older didn't mind it but walked ahead.

“Hyung. Where are you taking me?” Jimin asked for the second time. And Jin only stopped dragging him when they reached the pond behind a huge mango tree.

“Jimin. Did that human already started courting you? What did he try to give you?” Jimin played with his tiny chubby fingers unable to look Jin in the eye.

“H-he wasn't courting me. They don't even know what is courting. He was just giving me a birthday present.” Jin gave him a scrutinizing gaze still not convinced entirely. As a big brother, he had the responsibility of two little brothers. So he was just being protective right now.

“Good that you didn't take it from him. You should keep your distance from them. They are going to go tomorrow anyway.” The smaller's eyes widened in despair.

“T-tomorrow?” He asked feeling like a stone had been placed on his chest. It felt that heavy with the news.

“Yes, Appa is taking them through that teak bridge which leads to the road to the city. ”

Jimin never thought that the humans had to go back to their world. He was living inside a fantasy world for the last few hours and the reality of the situation had struck him hard. His chest ached thinking about the particular male's departure.

“I am glad that I-I could help them.”

“Yeah, you did a great job Jimin. But until their departure, do not get involved with them. Especially the one you saw first.” That was far from possible since his every thought was consumed by the male already. Jungkook had imprinted on him already. Jimin doesn't think his omega could bear Jungkook going from here.

The whole pack ground was lit up for the night. The moon was high up in the sky when the friends decided to join the pack members. Omegas were dancing to some beats made of instruments prepared from wood. Kids were running here and there. 

Jungkooks sparkling Orbes searched for the person who captured his heart in a matter of one day.

Jimin was sitting in the middle of the ground wearing a white silk shirt and pants hugging his frame. The shirt was covered in pearls that sparkled with the lights.

The boy was smiling at everyone. Once Jimin got a whiff of a familiar scent, his attention was immediately drawn towards Jungkook. He smiled his crescent eye smile that always took Jungkooks breath away.

Jimin was about to get up but Jin pressed him down.  He perfectly knew his brother had an interest in that particular human.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a small pout. The latter saw how Jin held him when he was about to get up.

The older felt the pendant inside his pocket. He will give that to Jimin later. That's why he kept it there.

“Oh my God, the air smells good. I can smell good meat. Where is the serving area?”

Just like Taehyung and the others wanted, some alpha took them to a wooden table where food was served.

Many authentic Korean delicacies were present on the table and the friends were fast to dig in.

“I hope you are doing well here. We will take you to the bridge tomorrow. Then I will take you to your city. Till then enjoy the night.” Changwook gave a friendly smile to them. That was a first. The man had only glared them down till now. But after seeing their humongous appetite, the older alpha sympathized with them.

The revelation he had forgotten until now crashed down on Jungkooks head altogether. The delicious meals not looking appetizing anymore. If they are to go tomorrow, does that mean he won't see Jimin anymore?

His hands clenched on the wooden chopsticks he was holding.
Will he be able to forget Jimin like those co-actors he has worked with? He couldn't digest that thought itself.

Will he be able to come back to get Jimin? Even if he comes back, will Jimin be ready to go with him? Was he even ready to leave?

To be continued...