Prologue

“How old are you?”

Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. “I am twenty moons.”

“Moon? What the fuxk is twenty moons?”

“I am twenty moons old.” Jimin tried to clarify again with a frown on his face to the alpha of his dreams.

It wasn't time for falling for the beauty of the smaller male who claims to be an 'omega'. Jungkook thought as he gulped a generous amount of saliva looking at the way those plump lips moved.
And he still can't get the source of the scent of Roses in the air.

“Is there a bush of roses anywhere here in this forest. I can smell them from here, since it's piercing my nose for a while now.” Jungkook looked here and there cluelessly.

Jimin blushed the shade of red with heat creeping up his cheeks. The alpha could smell his scent too, then why can't he smell the latter?

Then a lot of questions followed after that,

“What the fuxk do you mean by mating?”

“Mate? What?”

“Pack, do you meant by packet? Packing?”

“They says you go in heat. By that you mean you go inside a fire ball?”

“What in the fuxking world do you meant by Werewolves? Who? Like wolves? Really?”

That's how the initial days of Human Jungkook and his friends went inside the  Merenda pack well hidden from the more civilized outside world.

The sensational actor's Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung and actress Jieun of Korea went missing in between a shooting bringing chaos in the country only for them to be stuck inside a werewolves pack coming to know more about their world and people.

But during the run, Jungkook found himself falling for the blue eyed ethereal omega beauty. He thought leaving him in his world was the best choice only to realize how wrong he was.

Can they reunite again?

Can a werewolf and human mate?

Will Jungkook be ready to take Jimin with him to the human world or will Jimin be ready to leave everything behind to be with Jungkook?

Read to find out lovelies...
My 6th fanfiction is going to be an Omega×Human fiction

This story contains

#Jikook
#topjungkook
#namjin
#Taegi
#taegyu
#mpreg
#Omega×Human
#Hoseok× an unusual ship
#romance

___•___

Story cover by my lovely friend suzume_miu

Lovelies I am coming with a new story and theme. I don't know if I could do this but I am ready to take the challenge.

This will be a short story ( but I can't promise, because I always ends up doing something else.)

Anyways, as always. I need your support lovelies❤️

Ily so much❤️