|14|

The pack house was extremely busy in the evening. The omegas were busy preparing the feast while the alphas and beta's arranged the packground.

The friends wanted to know more about this modest party in the woods  as the people rushed to arrange everything as if their life depended on it.

Everyone here was so excited to celebrate Jimins birthday. The boy was nicknamed as the Luna of the pack due to his beauty that was beyond words.

“This shirt and pants looks hideous on me Jieun. I was the most sexiest manager out there in Korean film industry. Look at me now.”

Hwasa complained looking at her attire and Jieun rolled her eyes at her. They were all inside the small hut made available for them.

“Be grateful that you atleast got new underwear. We are here confused about everything  happening here. But let me tell you, I am switching my boxers to these comfortable cotton underwears once I get to Seoul. Damn they really is pampering my goods down below. ”

Jieun and Hwasa rolled their eyes in disgust at Taehyungs last remarks. Taehyun let out an ‘eww’ in response only to get glared down by the older male.

“Its Jimins birthday today. He is the one who helped us despite all those rules here.”

“Party means lots of food. I am loving this.” Taehyun said excited.

“You sound smitten by that beauty Jungkook. Whatever you are doing, you have to kindly stop since I want to go back home in one piece.”

Jungkook ignored Taehyungs remarks rolling his tongue inside his mouth.

“I am more intrigued by the ranking system here. How do they even distinguish someone as alpha and Omega?”
Hwasa thought it was ridiculous to give ranks to people just like that.

“That we have to find out.” Jungkook said with a sigh.

“Anyways, the boys who goes by the name omegas are really beautiful here.” Jieun said with her big sparkling eyes. Jungkook can't agree more. Indeed they were really pretty. One in particular have already occupied his thoughts.

They decided to explore more. Five of them walked outside despite the weird stares they got every time they were out. It was expected since they looked completely out of place in such a situation. Like a mismatched block in the rubrics cube. The people  were flabbergasted after looking at the expanse of tattoos on Jungkooks right arm. They haven't seen someone doing art on their body. So it was totally enticing and weird at the same time for them.

But however Jimin loved the painting very much. In his sense it made Jungkook more beautiful in his eyes. He just wanted to run his fingers over the ink and see if it feels mesmerizing to touch as it looks too.

“I think Hwasi and I should take a look at those.”

Everyone followed Jieuns gaze to see a small venture that sold various clothings and some crafted accessories.

“women they are. Found what appease their senses the most even in this forest. And I see something that appease my eyes too.”

Before Jungkook could stop, Taehyung was already going towards a male who was sitting under a mangoe tree with a basket of flowers in his hand. He was making a flower garland with that. Typical of Taehyung. Jungkook expected that.
He sighed when Taehyun grinned at him happily after finding them alone together. How will he avoid this boy if he wants to find Jimin?

“You should accompany Hwasa and Jieun. They both are alone. You are capable of protecting them.” Jungkook said with a serious expression that brought a bright smile on Taehyuns face. He felt proud in himself.