Chapter 13

Nat's P.O.V
I woke up in my bed with Soda beside me. I stood up and stretched, I grabbed my grey sweatpants and walked in to the bathroom. I was still wearing my bra from last night. I hate the feeling when you sleep in one.
Soda woke up and had his arm up against the door.
"Fun night."
"I would call pigging out, laughing until we have abs and cuddling fun yes."
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, he dig his nose in to my neck.
"Good."
I laughed
"You smell really good!" He said
"Yeah, thanks."
We got ready and walked to his house.

Willow's P.O.V

I woke up in my room. Steve had dropped me off late last night. I stood up and pulled the thin covers off of me. "Morning!" Darry called from the kitchen. He served me my food. Something was weird.
"Darry? What's up with you?"
He blushed. Hard.
"I may have meet someone."
"Yahh, that's great!" I hugged him.
"But shush." He said as I motioned closing me mouth like a zipper.

The front door opened a little while later and in walked Soda with Nat.
"Hello." They sat down and ate with us.
Ponyboy woke up and they all talked about their date and nights alone. blah blah blah.

Steve walked in. He looked bad. He was carrying a suitcase.
"What's that Steve?" Soda asked.
"I got kicked out of my own house by my old man." he muttered. "asshole."
"You can crash with us."
"Great, thanks."

Grace's P.O.V

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I ate breakfast so quickly my dad has to yell at me to calm down.
"Sorry."
"Why are you in such a rush anyways?"
"I got to meet the Gang in the park."
"You be careful around those punks."

I arrived at the park at 10:30. Everyone was there and we just hung out and talked all day. Not a care in the world. Two-Bit chased off any tuff looking cars that drive by. We laughed and Ponyboy finally kiss me, full on in front of everyone.
I was wearing a white shirt. Big mistake.
Two-Bit grabbed a coke and "spilled" it all over me. Now I'm sticky and you can see right through my shirt.
"I hate you." i spit at Two-Bit
"Nah, you don't."
I had to agree, but silently in my head.

Bailey's P.O.V
We messed around at the park all day. After that we had dinner at the Dingo and when I was walking home. I felt a hand grab my wrist.
I fought it but he was strong. His face was covered but I knew who it was. Curly Shepard. The nerve.
"Hey, baby where have you been?"
"I'm done with you."
"I see that." I pulled my hair out of the pony tail and teases it around.
"let me go!"
"Where's Wild B?"
"Gone, I'm here now and I'm not leaving."
I screamed at the top of my lungs. He pushed his hand against my mouth.
I heard the running of footsteps and Two-Bit showed up from the shadows.
"Hey Hood!"
"What you looking at?"
Two punched Curly right in the jaw. I fell in to his arms
"Leave my girl alone." He towered over Curly, who was on the ground.
We got out of there. Fast.
"You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Hey, would you like to stay at my place tonight?"
"Sure."

Willow's P.O.V

Steve was curled up on the couch. He greasy hair loose from his normally combed back hair.
"Hey." he rolled over in a growly voice. I sat down on his feet. he sit up.
"What?"
"I can't sleep, I don't know why."
He wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me to his chest. I forgot where I was. At home, where doing this could lead to judgement. I began to nod off.
I woke up at 1:30 am. I quickly jumped up but there was Ponyboy looking all protective. I smiled like I didn't know what was wrong.
"What the hell?!?" He looked pissed.
"I can explain?" I now sounded not to sure about that.
I walked in to the kitchen. He was quick in my heels.
"Look, you have Grace. Everyone has someone, except me." I sat down on the counter. "He's actually super sweet and I don't know but just know I'm happy."
"Does anyone else know." he asked.
"No, and can it say that way? Please, I know Soda will not like this."
"Fine, but be careful. We only have one of you and I doubt we could find a better one." He wrapped me up, kissed my forehead and went back to his room. I walked out of the kitchen. Steve was still asleep, so I went to my room and lay in my cold bed.
"God, I hope I can share this soon. I'm so done hiding."

How Greasers Love (an Outsiders story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें