142. Chapter one hundred and fourty-two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
05.15.24

Authors note ;
ooo. Pookies... i think i got scammed yet i think i also accidentally scammed them... for 300€ that I DONT EVEN HAVE.
I'll update you if i end up getting sold to some random government or my card information is leaked ^^
ooo. Also still need to edit her first time in fishman island with Ace since i learned what happened canonically there 😞🤞🏼 but for now just take whatever backflashes you get!

ooo. after the princes dramatic pause, there was sounds of banging ( like how i banged your mom [smirk] ) that was like WHAM! WHAM! And my eyes narrow as i turn towards the direction of the sounds which was coming from the princess's tower's direction, and i narrow my brows at the direction, frowning in irritation at the mention of that fishman, who i remember...

"No thanks..." I reject the man while sitting at the bar while he looked in surprise, "but your a woman! My love would get along swimingly with another woman on the ship!"

"...your love??" I blink, seriously. Where was Ace when you needed him... anyways- who was his love in the first place?

"Yes!! My love to the princess... shirahoshi~!! ( trying to strike a cord and it's probably A-MINORRR )" The man yells, and i look at him weirded out, i had heard that, the princess shirahoshi just turned 12 from some guards as i had passed by earlier. Then i look at this guy and then... oh my god.

"HELL NO YOU CREEP!" I yell as i punch him right across the face ( she don't PLAY when it comes to over aged men simping for PRACTICAL KIDS!! ) and as he stumbles back as he holds his cheek, i look at him in utter disgust.

"There's no way in hell i'm joining your crew!!"

I shiver lightly in disgust from the idea of being on a creep like that's crew. Especially if she was only 12 then and he said crap like that.

And as of now, Camie and Pappag hear the booming sound, and begin to panic, yelling things like 'what is that?!' Or 'what's that noise?!' And i stand up fully as i ball my hands into fists.

"It's probably that creep Vander Decken's!!" I shout as i look up at Neptune, who i could smell was worried for his daughter. Of course i don't really condemn locking his daughter up in a tower for basically her whole life.

"Are the guards with her?!" Neptune yells down to his advisors and some of the guards he saw, "no, we're all here!" A guard shouts back.

"Tan girl! ( so rude 😞 ) Go see that the princess is safe!" Neptune yells, and i look up at him, "what are you talking about?" Zoro asks in confusion as he looks at me, and i nod, "your majesty!-" a advisor goes to yell, "we have no choice right now! Now tan girl, do you know-"

"Yeah, i remember where the mermaid princess lives at." I say, nodding at the ginger king, "The mermaid princess?! I'LL COME WITH YOU MOMOKO!!"

"HELL NO! YOU'LL JUST ASK TO SEE HER PANTIES!!"

"OH BROTHER! THE SKELETON HAS ULTERIOR MOTIVES!!"

And before the two of us, me and one brook who has a steaming red bump on his head, go to go towards the tower, the minister of right, shouts out, "wait skeleton and banned woman! You can leave me tied up, but take me with you! Shell tower is under my jurisdiction! If anything was to happen to the princess... I'll never let it down!!"

Brook nabs the fishman as we began to run, of course not having untied the minister. Brook had the guy over his shoulder as we run.

"YOUR A BAD BOY TOO!"

"..." i don't even have the words to respond to brooks... statement... instead i just deflate as i look at him before shaking my head and looking forward as the two of us running continued ( i wanted more brook and momoko content ya'll 🙈 )

"I've got the jump on sanji now! Yo ho ho ho!!"

"Why is this even a competition for you..."

Before we even got to the locked door, we see the sights that it wasn't just some kind of axes or spears thrown by that creep, but... human men?? ( thats scarier then axes or spears tbh )

"Impossible! He didn't hurl axes or knifes this time! That was the sound of human pirates hitting the tower! How inhuman! How bizarre! That's vander decken!" The minister yells in disbelief.

"What?! V-vander decken?!"

"This vander decken creep is just the first vander decken's descendent" i clarify to brook while having my brows furrowed, Brook looks surprised from my correct information this time instead of the nonsense he said back on the sunny a few hours ago.

But the conversation stopped as my eyes harden at the sight of the men who were laying on the ground begin to arise ( ARISE MY BROTHERS ARISE ‼️‼️ ) up, and i immediately placed a weary hand on the hilt of Chi, even if the men weren't fully in the room of Shirahoshi.

"Wait! They're getting up!"

"This is bad! The inpegnable ryugu castle has been penetrated!! He's filled it with his blood thirsty pirates! It's an attack! His majesty is in danger! THE PRINCESS IS IN TROUBLE!!" The seahorse shouts in a panic, when...

"The attacks have stopped! C'mon wimpy! All right! Let's go Megalo!" Luffy yells.. as he and that same shark burst out from shirahoshi's tower "GO SHARK!! TO THE FOREST OF THE SEA!" Luffy yells out again, and i don't even care enough to care that he said he would go to the forest that Jinbei was waiting in. My bottom lip twitches before i grit them as i clench my fists before taking a step forward.

"HUH?! IS THAT LUFFY?!"

"...M-MEGALO?!"

"LUFFY!! YOU COMPLETE MORON!! IM GOING TO TAKE MY HANDS AND STRANGLE YOU TOO DEATH YOU IDIOT!! WHEN I GET UP THERE YOUR GOING TO GET YOUR ASS BEAT!!"

One piece extras ;
ooo. The king refers her as Tan Girl because well... she's tan obviously
ooo. Most the guards and ministers refer her as banned girl instead as well
ooo. She was in some place in fishmen island and was in some random basically closed bar where she managed to make conversation with Vader Decken randomly when he showed he's a complete creep ^*^
ooo. Yes... shirahoshi is 16 POST-time skip, so taking 4 years away from that... shirahoshi would've been 12 when momoko still traveled with Ace 😀
ooo. She didn't speak up when brook was talking about the story of vander decken since she didn't really care to say anything back then

1135 words
──
sorixu_