so high school

_____________________________

"no one's ever had me, not like you."

cute moments with malachi💌

_____________________________

"mal! stop!" you squeal in between giggles as he tickles you, pinning you down onto your bed. "nope, not until you tell me you love me more than frank ocean." malachi tickles your sides, laughing at your uncontrollable giggles. "fi- fine! i love you more than frank ocean!" you breathe out.

malachi finally stops his relentless tickling, pulling you by your forearms to sit up. "you're so mean." you mumble, leaning forward and laying your head on his shoulder.

"i know baby."

______

you and malachi were getting ready to go to bed, considering it was almost 3 am.

you had just finished brushing your teeth and about to start your skincare. malachi was changing into his pajamas, going to your closet to get one of his hoodies that you had stolen.

"y/n, i love you, but hurry up" he whines, wrapping his arms around your waist, resting his chin on the top of your head. "tired?" you giggle. "um... no?" he lies, trying to hold back his own yawns.

you finish your skincare, turning back around to face malachi. "finally!" he huffs, picking you up and throwing you onto your bed. "mal!" you giggle, opening your arms for him. he flops down on top of you, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"i love you."

______

"mal!" you whine, flopping down next to him and laying your head on his lap. he was playing imessage games with stone and focusing really hard on it, not paying any attention to you.

"malachi!" you repeat yourself, him again not responding to you. you sit up and grab his phone out of his hand, throwing it on the end of the bed. "hey! i was about to win!" he whines, playfully shoving your shoulder.

you lay your head back on his lap, wrapping your arms around his waist. "you okay?" malachi smiles, running his fingers through your hair. "mhm, just tired." you yawn, feeling more relaxed at the feeling for him playing with your hair.

malachi grabs you from underneath your arms, pulling you up so you're laying next to him. "can we take a nap?" you mumble, wrapping your arms around him. malachi sweetly smiles at you, pulling you closer to him and kissing your forehead. "of course pretty girl."

you turn to face away from him, holding his hand that was wrapped around your waist, "thanks for napping with me, mal." you yawn again, your eyes getting heavy. "you know i'm always down to nap with you baby, i love you." he kisses your cheek, falling asleep not long after you.

______

"mal, please!" you beg, grabbing him by his shoulders and shaking him. malachi huffs, playfully rolling his eyes, "y/n, why do you wanna do my makeup so bad?" you finally turn away from him in your bed, giving him the silent treatment until he lets you do his makeup.

malachi turns to face you, wrapping his arm around your waist from behind. "y/n? baby? c'mon, don't do that." he groans, trying to get your attention. you suppress a giggle, going on your phone and scrolling through tiktok. he grabs your phone out of your hand and throws it on the floor.