i miss you, i'm sorry

"jesus y/n he obviously was flirting with you did you not see the way he was looking at you?" malachi yelled at you, running a hand through his hair.

"no mal i didn't because he wasn't flirting with me. i don't want him, obviously you're my boyfriend and i love you, not him!" you cross your arms, rolling your eyes.

"whatever." he walks away, going to his room and slamming the door.

_________________________________

that argument was over an hour ago. you were still at his house and repeatedly apologizing, but he wasn't having it. he's really just pissing you off at this point. the guy asked for a picture and complimented you and all you said was thank you.

"malachi just talk to me i don't like it when you ignore me, i'm sorry." you beg, grabbing his wrist and trying to get his attention. it was making you upset because no matter how much he pissed you off, you've never gave him the silent treatment.

malachi pulls his wrist back and gets up, going to the kitchen. you follow him down the stairs, finding him standing at the counter, his back facing you and drinking a soda.

"please stop ignoring me mal, i'm sorry." you wrap your arms around him from behind, putting your cheek on his back. he sighs and sets his drink down, going to the pantry to get food. you're still holding onto him, probably annoying him even more.

"mal!" you whine, not letting go of him. "get off of me." he shoves you off of him with his elbow, hard. you fall back into the counter, hitting your back on the edge. tears pool into your eyes, already being able to feel a bruise forming.

"mal i already tried to apologize, i don't know what else you want me to do." you cry, putting your hand on your lower back from where it hit the the counter. he hears the tone in your voice and immediately turns around, his face softening.

before you can go back to his room, he turns you around and pulls you towards him by your waist. "i'm sorry baby, don't cry. i'm so sorry" he gently grabs your cheeks, making you look at him as he wipes your tears. you give in and wrap your arms around him, crying into his chest.

malachi hugs you tightly, rubbing your upper back and repeatedly whispering "i'm sorry". you continue to sob, all of your emotions hitting you at once. "my back hurts mal." you cry, pulling away to feel the bruise that was already forming.

"let me see it baby," he turns you around, lifting up the back of your shirt and rubbing his thumb over the bruise, "shit, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to hurt you, i'm sorry y/n." he wipes your tears again, kissing your forehead.

you try to stop crying but just can't, you were pissed off but also upset. malachi cradles your head, pulling you back into a hug and swaying the two of you back and forth, running his hands through your hair until you calm down.

after a few minutes, your cries turn into sniffles. you pull away, wiping your face with the back of your hands. "there's mascara on your hoodie" you mumble, trying to wipe it off. malachi holds your hands in his, "it's okay, don't worry about it"

you and malachi go upstairs and to his room. you lay down on his bed, your eyes feeling heavy. he leaves the room, coming back with a cotton pad and micellar water. he grabs your face, gently turning you to face him as he wipes the mascara off of your eyes and face.

you smile as malachi lays down with you, laying on his back and pulling you to lay on him. "does it hurt?" he asks, putting his hand underneath your shirt and rubbing your back. you shake your head, "no, i'm just glad your not mad at me anymore. i'm sorry mal"

malachi kisses your cheek, pulling you closer to him, "don't apologize angel, it was my fault, i overreacted. i love you so much" he runs his fingers through your hair, knowing how much it relaxes you.

"i love you more" you whisper, drifting off to sleep at the feeling of his hands running through your hair.

a/n: help i never know how to end these😭😭😭😭😭😭