delicate

_____________________________

"is it cool that i said all that? is it chill that you're in my head? 'cause i know that it's delicate."
(i got this from my mason book LMAOO)
homework w/ malachi💐
_____________________________

you were sitting on malachis bed with him while he was writing an essay for school. malachi was typing away while you were laying on his bicep, holding onto his arm. he has been writing for over an hour and you were starting to get impatient.

"mal when will you be done?" you whisper, not wanting to disturb him. "i don't know baby, maybe another hour or so. turn the tv on or something" malachi kisses your cheek and goes back to writing. you turn the tv on and go on hulu, rewatching 500 days of summer for the 5th time.

after around 45 minutes into the movie, you start to get hungry. "i'm going to get food, do you want something? maybe you should take a break" you stand up, waiting on his response. "no i'm okay, i might come down in a few minutes." malachi continues typing, not looking up from his computer.

you go downstairs and to the kitchen to find something to eat. after a few minutes of waiting for your food to heat up, it finishes cooking. you bring it upstairs and sit back in his bed to eat. "i brought some for you incase you get hungry" you kiss his cheek and begin to eat your food.

after finishing the movie and scrolling through your phone, you start to get tired. you put your phone down and lay down beside malachi, wrapping your arm around his waist and playing your head on his stomach.

malachi notices and runs his fingers through your hair, "go to sleep if you're tired baby, i'll be right here." you mumble an "mhm" in response and fall asleep.

malachi finally finishes his essay, putting his computer away and getting out of his bed to take a shower. he carefully moves you off of his lap and lays you down, kissing your head before going to the bathroom.

you wake up to malachi getting back in his bed, moving you to lay on his chest. "mm- you're warm" you move closer to him, throwing an arm around his torso. "well yeah i just showered dork." malachi laughs at your tired tone, rubbing your arm.

"did you eat?" you look up at him, resting your chin on your hand. "yeah, thank you for making me food. you didn't have to" he leans down and kisses your lips, rubbing your cheek. "you were working so hard. i couldn't leave you hungry mal" you giggle, laying your head back down and feeling your eyes get heavy again.

malachi smiles, continuing to rub your arm until you fall asleep.

a/n: literally i want malachi so bad like💔💔 i wish my mom would have made me be a child actor fr