everywhere, everything

______________________________

"everywhere, everything, i wanna love you 'til we're food for the worms to eat. 'til our fingers decompose, keep my hand in yours."

obx premiere w/ malachi🎀

______________________________

"malachi i'm nervous, what if i trip or something? i don't wanna mess this up or disappoint anyone." you nervously pace around your room, stopping in-front of your mirror and looking at your outfit for the 50th time.

he grabs your hips, turning you to look at him. "you're gonna be perfect. you've done this countless times y/n. and you won't disappoint anyone, the cast loves you." he reassures you, kissing your forehead. you smile, kissing him.

malachi tries to deepen the kiss, but fails. you pull away, "mal you cannot mess up my lipgloss this time. cmon it's almost time to leave" you giggle, grabbing your lip products and putting them in the top of your dress. malachi gives you a weird look, making you laugh and pull him downstairs.

malachi checks his pockets and makes sure you have everything before dragging you to the car, "you look beautiful, but you have to stop taking pictures. we're gonna be late baby." you lived around 25 minutes from the premiere. the show was filmed in your hometown so most of the places you filmed in were already familiar to you.

malachi was driving, trying not to laugh at you screaming the lyrics to your favorite songs.

after 20 minutes of you insufferably singing the songs on your playlist, you arrived at the premiere. you took a deep breath, feeling malachi grab your hand across the center console. "don't get in your head. you're gonna be perfect sweetheart, i promise" he kisses your hand, giving you a reassuring smile and getting out of the car.

malachi wraps his arm around your waist, trying to help you find the outer banks cast. you also run into milo and meg who came to support you.

"y/n!" you turn around to see a blonde girl behind you, tackling you into a hug. "meg!" you squeal, giggling as she sways you back and forth. "why are we forgetting about me?" milo comes up behind her, leaning down so you can hug him. you smile, your cheeks turning red as he stands all the way up and spins you around. malachi smirks, knowing your secret small crush on him.

they eventually go to talk to the other people around them. "oh my gosh" you swoon, looking at milo as he walks away. "y/n y/l/n." malachi jokingly scolds you, walking around with you to help you find the obx cast.

"there's our baby!" you hear, turning around to see madelyn and rudy running towards you. malachi smirks, "i told you they love you." you playfully roll your eyes at him, turning back towards the two. "i missed you guys" you hug maddie, laughing as she sways you back and forth. you hug rudy, "my little sister is all grown up" he jokes, wiping an invisible tear. they give a quick hug to malachi, "you guys are so
cute!"

the four of you were having a conversation until a reporter pulls malachi away, asking if he can interview him about zombies 4. he agrees, kissing you on the cheek and hugging you, "come find me when you finish everything okay? i love you" you nod your head, "i love you too"

rudy and madelyn smile at the interaction, bringing you back to the cast.

you put your finger over your lips, sneaking behind drew and reaching up to shake his shoulders. he jumps, turning around to see who was behind him. once he realizes it was you, he smiles and hugs you, lifting you off the ground. "aw y/n i missed you! i figured you were gonna be late" he teases, making you laugh, "i was gonna be if malachi didn't finally drag me to the car."

the others realize you're there and just hidden by drew. "hey! the baby's here" madison gets their attention, pulling you over to them. "i hate you all for that nickname" you huff, hugging them all.

"we really did miss you. this show wouldn't be complete without you y/n. we joke about it a lot but you really are like a little sister to all of us, we love you" chase finishes, making you tear up. "i love you guys too, but you can't make me cry right now"

you continue talking to all of them until the photographers come to get cast/individual pictures. during your turn, you spot malachi who wasn't far from you. "mal! come take a picture with me!" you wave him over. he wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you close to him.

the rest of the cast gets their pictures taken, giving you and malachi a few moments alone. "you're so beautiful baby." malachi whispers in your ear, making you blush. "thank you mal. i'm so glad i'm here, i missed them" you smile, admiring the cast you had spent practically the last 4-5 years with. "they really do love you, your bond with them is so cute." he kisses your forehead.

after a few more interviews and more pictures taken, it was time to go home. you tearfully hug everyone goodbye, knowing you won't see any of them much due to everyone filming different projects.

you get in the car, wiping your eyes. "it's okay, you'll see them again" he puts his hand on your thigh, gently rubbing it with his thumb. you grab his hand, interlocking your fingers, "i know, i just miss them. they're like my family" you sniffle. "i know baby." he squeezes your hand. the car ride ends up being long because of traffic, ending up with you falling asleep.

you wake up to malachi carrying you out of the car, accidentally waking you up. "hm- are we home?" you lift your head up a little, leaning it on his chest. he smiles down at you, kissing the top of your head and unlocking the front door, "yeah honey, go back to sleep."

malachi walks up to his room, careful not to hit your head on the wall as he goes in. he lays you down on his bed, taking your shoes off. "here sleepy girl, put this on." he grabs one of his shirts, handing it to you.

you sit up, rubbing your eyes, "can you unzip my dress?" he sits on the bed behind you, unzipping your dress and sliding it off your shoulders. you put the t shirt on, standing up and sliding the dress off. falling back onto the bed, you wait on malachi to come to bed with you.

he turned to face you as he was taking off his suit, leaving him shirtless while grabbing his pants off the bed. "wowww" you tiredly giggle, barely being able to keep your eyes open. he smiles at you, putting his pajama pants on and laying with you.

"did you have fun?" malachi asks you, pulling you  to lay on his chest as he turns your tv on, turning it down so you can sleep. "mhm, thank you for coming with me. i love you" you mumble, falling back asleep. "i love you more." malachi kisses your forehead, turning on outerbanks.

a/n: i love obx🎀🎀🎀🎀