brooklyn baby

_____________________________

"yeah my boyfriends pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me."
what it'd be like dating malachi💐
______________________________

- he'd 100% be a clingy bf
"malachi i have to pee, just get off me for one second. i'll be right back" you try to push him off of you by his shoulders. "too bad"

- sleepovers all the time
"baby please let me teach you how to play fortnite. we can watch 10 things i hate about you after okay?" he hands you the controller, moving you to sit on his lap with your back facing him on his gaming chair. "fine."

- he lets you do his makeup for fun sometimes
"get that shit away from my eyes right now!" he pushes the eyelash curler away. "malachi just let me curl your eyelashes! they're so long and pretty"

- cheek kisses, forehead kisses, neck kisses 24/7
"mal that tickles" you giggle as he continues kissing all over your face. he smiles, kissing your lips one last time and moving his face into the crook of your neck, kissing your neck instead.

- cuddling all the time
you were dosing off on malachi's chest as he was gently rubbing your arm. "i love you" he whispers in your ear, kissing your cheek. "i love you too" you mumble, falling asleep.

- hugs 24/7
you were at your house washing the dishes when you feel 2 arms wrap around your waist. "hi" you smile, your cheeks flushing red. "hey baby" he kisses your cheek, swaying you two back and forth.

- your shoulder to cry on
malachi comes over and finds you crying in your room. "whats the matter sweetheart?" he quickly comes to your bed, wiping your tears. "i'm just stressed mal" you cry, causing him to frown and pull you into his lap and hold you until you calm down.

- baking with you
"okay so just put the flour in the- malachi!" you laugh as he throws flour at you. "sorry, i saw the opportunity and took it." he smiles, grabbing your face and kissing your lips, now also having flour on his face.

a/n: this is so cute😭 vote and comment!!