video games

______________________________

"it's you, its you, it's all for you, everything i do. i tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you."

______________________________

"mal, when are you gonna be done playing?" you wrap your arms around his neck, leaning on the back of his chair. malachi grabs one of your hands, placing small kisses on it, "i'll be done soon angel."

you kiss the top of his head, going downstairs to grab a snack. you talk to his mom for a while, hoping that he would be off of his video game by the time you got done.

walking back into his room, you see him still sitting on his gaming chair. you flop onto his bed and sigh loudly, trying to get his attention, which worked. malachi took his head set off and spun his chair around to face you.

you thought he was going to finally come lay with you and stop playing the game with milo, but he didn't. instead, he picks you up off of his bed, wrapping your legs around his waist and sitting on his chair with you in his lap. you sigh contently and lay your head on his shoulder, malachi wrapping his arms around your waist.

"are you comfortable?" malachi whispers in your ear, moving one hand off of his controller to rub your back. you mumble a quiet "yes.", falling asleep in malachis arms soon after.

"i'll be done soon, okay?" he mumbles, kissing the side of your head. malachi furrows his brows, confused when he doesn't get an answer. he looks down at you, seeing your eyes closed and hearing your soft snores. malachi smiles, taking a picture of you, making sure to post it on his instagram story.

malachi lets you sleep, continuing to play his game for the next hour.

"shit!" he yells, accidentally waking you up. you jump, startled at the sudden noise. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you. go back to sleep pretty girl." malachi pushes your head back down, playing with your hair. you sit up, grabbing the mic on the headset.

"milo, i love you, but please get your ass off this game so i can have my boyfriend back." you grumble into the mic, placing the headset on malachis desk when you finish talking.

malachi chuckles, turning his game off and standing up and taking you to his bed with him. "can we watch tangled?" you ask malachi as he flops down on top of you, handing you the remote. "anything you want." he mumbles into your chest.

malachi grabs your hands, placing them into his hair, knowing you just got your nails done the day before. "don't fall asleep, you said you'd  watch tangled with me." you lift his head up, making him look at you. "y/n/n, i'm not gonna fall asleep." he kisses your lips, laying his head back down.

a few minutes later, you hear soft snores coming from malachi.

"mal!" you whine, throwing your hands up and sitting up, "you said you weren't gonna fall asleep!" malachi groans, rolling off of you and sitting up next to you, "i wasn't asleep!"

you giggle at his protests, laying back down, "mal. you were snoring, you were asleep." malachi playfully rolls his eyes, laying next to you and throwing his arm around your waist, actually watching the movie this time.

a/n: ok literally why is the crowd so dead at coachella??? like why are we not screaming for sabrina carpenter hello??????😭😭😭😭😭