mine

______________________________

"you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

blind, deaf, mute challenge

______________________________

you and malachi were with your brothers and doing the blind, deaf, and mute baking challenge. you and chris were blind, matt and malachi were deaf, and nick was mute.

currently, matt was putting on your blindfold. "thanks matty" you giggle as he jokingly slaps the side of your head, walking to chris to put his blindfold on. you turn around to smack him back, accidentally smacking malachi. "ow!" he yells, going to push you until he realizes it was you. "sorry mal" you sweetly smile at him, him kissing your head in response.

"why are we the ones who can't see. this is dumb" chris complains to nick, who flips him off, which obviously neither one of you saw.

"where is my boyfriend?" you walk around the kitchen, bumping into things and almost falling. you hear high pitched giggles and walk towards the sound, finding nick and malachi in the corner. malachi grabs your waist, making you jump. you feel around for his face, grabbing his cheeks, making the both of you smile. a flash comes on from beside you, indicating that one of your brothers was taking a picture of you and malachi.

"CAN WE ACTUALLY START THE CHALLENGE NOW?" matt yells, unaware of how loud he's being. you turn towards the sound, hearing chris yell at matt to shut up. the two start playfully fighting, chris having a disadvantage because he literally can't see.

you guys finally actually start the challenge, getting the ingredients out. "here baby" malachi hands you the cake mix, standing behind you and helping you make sure it actually goes in the bowl, his chest against your back as putting his hands on yours.

your cheeks flush red at the simple touch and they all notice, "awww" matt and chris say, somehow perfectly in unison. you turn to face where it came from with a grimace, "that was creepy, don't do that ever again."

"someone read the box!" you yell, trying to get malachi and matt's attention because they're the only ones that can read it. obviously they don't respond, so you walk around until you find one of them, the one being matt.

"MATT READ THE BOX!" you hold the box up, pointing to what you were hoping was the ingredients. matt finally catches on and gets out the eggs while nick gets the other ingredients.

"i need 3 eggs!" you yell out to them. malachi grabs your hand, holding it out infront of you and putting one egg in it at a time. matt helped you get it in the bowl, moving your hands to where the bowl was. everything was going perfectly fine until you accidentally dropped the last egg on the floor.

malachi, nick, and matt stare in shock before laughing, leaving you and chris confused. "chrissy, what are they laughing at?" you call out to him, not realizing you dropped the egg on the floor. "i have no idea, i'm coming to you hold on." you hear him walking towards you. you reach out, grabbing his arm and pulling him to where you were standing.

"what the fuck did i just step in?" chris grimaces, taking off his blindfold. at this point, everyone loses it laughing. "hello, can someone fill me in? what is so funny?" you nervously laugh as malachi takes your blindfold off. rubbing your eyes so they can adjust to the light, you see the smushed egg on the floor and the glare on chris's face.

"oh. my bad" you look at him. he chases you around the counter, "mal, help me!" you squeal as he runs after you. you finally hide behind malachi, holding onto his biceps. everyone laughs at the interaction, nick recording the whole thing.

eventually you guys get back to making the cake. you and chris put your blindfolds on and finish mixing everything in the bowl with the help of everyone else. "nick, help us put this in the pan" chris feels around for your shoulders, grabbing them and moving you over a little so nick can come help.

after a few spills, a lot of yelling from chris, and eye rolls from nick, the cake goes in the oven for 35 minutes.

everyone takes their blindfolds, headphones, and tape off. "holy shit, my eyes hurt!" chris complains, throwing the bandana on the floor. you walk over to malachi, wrapping your arms around his torso and laying your head on his chest. "hey angel" he leans down to kiss your forehead, hugging your waist. "hi" you lean your head on his chest.

you guys pass time by making tiktoks and talking about random things. you yawn, feeling tired and leaning more into malachi. your brothers silently watch the two of you. they have always said how much they liked malachi, considering you were childhood friends. they love how gentle he is with you and think you guys are made for each other, but will never admit it to you.

somehow you fall asleep literally standing up. "matt" malachi whispers as matt looks over. "that's probably the quietest she's ever been" he laughs, taking a .5 of you, taking a picture of the two of you right after.

the oven goes off, waking you up. you groan, lifting your head up and wiping your eyes. "how was your 15 minute nap?" nick ruffles your hair, going to get the cake out of the oven. "not long enough" you lean back into malachi, yawning again. "come on baby, we have to ice the cake" malachi walks you both to the counter, turning you towards it.

"c'mon sleepyhead, help me ice the cake" matt drags you to the other side of the counter where the cake is, handing you a butter knife. you can barely keep your eyes open, leaning your head on matt's free arm. "do you want to go lay down?" he looks at you, noticing your eye bags. "no it's fine, let's finish the cake" you pick up the knife and start icing the cake.

you put hot pink icing and sprinkles on your piece, the others just putting random colors. "am i giving barbie?" you hold up your piece of cake, showing the others. "yours looks so good, what the fuck?" nick takes a picture of your piece.

after rating eachothers cakes, you guys clean everything up, going to the living room couch to watch the summer i turned pretty.

"belly is so bad" chris randomly yells, making everyone laugh.

you lay your head on malachis chest, turning your head to watch the tv. soon after, you fall asleep to malachi playing with your hair, the summer i turned pretty playing in the background.

a/n: i love making imagines w the triplets in it!!!! lol sorry if this says mason anywhere