Chapter Seventeen ⎯⎯ Tamaki's Apprentice

Start from the beginning

"Woah mister! You're really good at playing the piano! I've never heard that piece before, did you write it?" He complemented.

"Uh, thanks kid and yes. But what are you doing here?" I asked standing up.

"I'm looking for a room, but I got a little lost...I have to hurry though! I-I can't be late! I-I-" He stammered in panic.

"Woah! Woah! Just calm down! Here how about I help you out? My name is Miso Ootori." I introduced myself holding out my hand.

"I'm Shiro Takaoji. It's nice meeting another pianist." He smirked.

"You play the piano?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah...I'm was in the music club...but I quit." Shiro said slowly with a scowl.

I looked at him with a curious expression, but I didn't talk about it any further.

"So what exactly are you looking for?" I asked him changing the subject.

"Music Room #3." He answers.

My eyes widen. "Oh really? Are you sure you want to go there, I mean do you even know what's in that room?" I question in shock.

"Yes I do! Now are you going to help me or not?!" He growled.

"Okay, okay, I'll show you the way! No need to shout." I mutter holding my hands up in surrender.

I quickly grab my school bag and we walk out of the room. We didn't say a word during the long walk to the club room. Finally we both stood in front of the doors.

"Are you sure you you want to do this?" I asked him again.

He nods curtly and I sigh. I motion him to opened the door.

He slowly grabs the golden door nob and opened the door. The familiar white light blinds us and rose petals blow towards us.

"Welcome!" 7 familiar voice greet us at the same time.

When the light dims, I face palm at the scene in front of me. Shiro falls backward onto his butt.

All the host members were dress in Arabic clothing and the entire room was covered in Arabic rugs and other designs.

"Oh, it's just a kid!" Hikaru says looking at us from his place with all the other host.

"Not only that, it's just a boy! Oh and look Miso's with him. Why are you so late?" Kaoru added.

"You're a member?" Shiro asked looking up at me from where he sat.

"Yep." I answer looking back at him.

"Sorry guys I wanted to do something before I came. Met this boy on the way. He needed to come here for some reason." I tell the rest of the club.

"What is it little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?" Tamaki asked him.

"Are you the king of this place?" Shiro questions Tamaki.

Tamaki's eyes widen.

"Well are you?" Shiro asks again.

"Come closer lost one." Tamaki orders him.

Shiro walks closer as I just stood by the door watching.

"What was it you just called me little boy?" Tamaki questions.

"The king." Shiro repeats.

"Ah! The king! Yes I am the king of the host club! Long live the host king!" Tamaki shouts with stars in eyes.