𝟑𝟎 - 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 when Stella and Levi were gone. Carl had found a group of survivors in the tombs but Stella hadn't gotten the chance to meet them before Rick sent them off. She didn't watch it happen since she was in Levi's cell when he did, but she heard him. He sounded like a lunatic when he screamed at them to get out. He was losing his grip. Stella could see that and so could the rest of the group. She had been too but something pulled her up again. She couldn't hide away in her cell. She knew that she had to be there for her siblings, for her family. She had left Carl once and promised herself that she wouldn't do it again. She had a responsibility. Not just for Carl but for her baby sister who she had found out had been named Judith. Baby Judy.

Stella thought it sounded like an old person's name so she and Carl called her "Jedi Jude" or "little asskicker." Their father was more fond of "Jedi Jude."

Stella had informed the Greene family about Ellie's current position at Woodbury. They got upset of course but also relieved to know that she was alive, or so they all hoped. As Stella tried to convince them that Ellie was okay, she tried to convince herself at the same time. She wasn't sure about what they were doing to Ellie and she wasn't sure if she wanted to find out. Merle had told her that Ellie stood side by side with the governor's son which made her hope that she had been unharmed, but she couldn't know for sure. Not until she had seen her.

Now, Stella stood leaned against the wall, listening as the arguing played out in front of her. Apparently, the new group that they found in the tombs had found a way in through a breach in the prison which meant that walkers or the governor's men could easily attack from the inside.

"If walkers just strolled in, it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men," Levi said. The boy was still wounded to the limit where standing up was a struggle but nothing would stop him from doing everything he could to make sure the governor and his men were dead.

"Why are we even so sure he's gonna attack?" Beth asked. "Maybe you scared him off."

"He had fish tanks full of heads. Walkers and humans. Trophies." Michonne spoke. "He's coming."

"We should hit him now," Levi suggested making everyone instantly turn their attention to him.

"What?" Beth questioned.

"He won't be expecting it." The boy said. "We'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head."

"We're not assassins," Carol said.

"But he is. It's him or us." Levi said. He shot up and stepped toward Michonne. "You know where his apartment is. You and I could end this tonight. I'll do it myself."

The woman frowned as she stared at him like she was pondering his suggestion before nodding.

"I'll go with you," Stella said stubbornly.