𝟐𝟎-𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

"𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐓?" Carl said as he placed a hand on Lori's stomach.

"Not yet." His mother smiled.

"Will it be able to feel me?" Carl said and tingled Lori's stomach.

"I'm not sure. Not yet at least." She giggled.

Suddenly, Levi covered his mouth making a laughing sound trying to make it sound like the baby was laughing.

"I made it laugh! Stella, did you hear that?!" Carl exclaimed.

The blonde bursted out into laughter seeing the boy's face. He stared at her with hopeful and proud eyes making Stella feel bad for laughing.

"Yeah, you did!" Stella returned his smile. She glanced at Levi and gave him a small grin.

"Look at you. Already being funny big brother Carl!" Levi placed Carl's hat on the boy's head.

"Funny big brother Carl." Carl's eyes lit up with joy as he repeated his words. Stella admired the boy's happiness. She hadn't seen it in a while. No one had.

Since the fall of the farm, there has been a lack of happy faces amongst the group.

_________________________________

"Ready?" Hershel asked and Stella swallowed hard. They stood before the gate that was keeping them from the walkers, all with their weapons in hand and ready to fight. Stella's grip around her gun tightened as she stared at the walkers on the other side. She kept telling herself she wasn't scared. She wanted to stop being afraid. She had been begging her father to let her help them which he had stubbornly refused. But after a whole morning of constant nagging, the girl finally got her way.

Rick nodded and opened the gate and the group, which consisted of T-dog, Glenn, Maggie, Rick, Stella, Levi, and Daryl, made their way inside. Stella carried her gun with a silencer on it, along with a metal spare in her other hand. The group formed a small circle as they entered. The walkers immediately noticed their presence and began moving toward them. A walker came at Stella, who quickly pierced it with her spare.

Two walkers came closer but Stella and Levi shot them both swiftly, exchanging a brief glance.

The group continued to take down the walker. The dead, all wore a blue prison uniform drenched in blood and dirt.

"Get tight! Get tight!" Glenn shouted as the walkers began to multiply. The remaining members of the group who stood on the outside of the fence were banging against it making a hopeless attempt to gain the walker's attention. They were all too focused on the ones inside.

A group of five walkers came at them from behind causing Stella to emerge from their circle and rush over to them with her gun in one hand her the spear in the other.