𝟎𝟎𝟒- 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄. She believed that their spot in the quarry was safe. Even though she was sort of waiting for an attack, she truly believed that they would kill the walkers with ease. She underestimated the creatures. Underestimated how deadly they were. After the night of the attack, Stella realized how badly she needed a taste of the danger. She needed to learn how dangerous they really were. And she had learned, she knew that she would never again underestimate them.

Stella packed the very few belongings that she had and left the tent. The stench of the dead outside made Stella's nose scrunch and her stomach turn. She placed her bag in one of the cars and looked out and over the empty camp, that had been filled with life and laughter only hours ago. Now, it was plagued with memories and pain, emptiness and stillness. It was a graveyard.

The air was thick and got even thicker when Jim revealed that he was bitten. His fever was torturing him and groans and moans would escape from the RV.

Stella and Levi sat on a lodge and watched as the camp got packed away.

"Hey, you know what you should do," Levi said.  "Have you read Robin Hood?"

"The movie?."

"No, dumbass! The book." Levi said playfully.

"Oh, to read a book right now. I could kill for a book." Stella said.

"You got a favorite?" Levi asked.

"I like the Hunger Games and one hundred years of solitude."

"Mine is invisible man."

"That one is like really old."

"I like the Spider-Man comics as well." Levi smiled.

"I'll keep that in mind." Stella chuckled. Even though the heavy weight of Amy's death felt like a hole inside her, she forced a smile on her lips.

"Everybody listen up!" Shane shouted to get everyone's attention. "Those of you with C.B.s' we're gonna be on channel 40. Let's keep the chatter down, okay? Now you got a problem, don't have a C.B., can't get a signal or anything at all, you're gonna got your horn one time. That'll stop the caravan. Any questions?"

"We're, uhh...." Morales sighed. "Me and my family, we're not going."

"We have family in Birmingham." Morales's wife continued. "We want to be with our people."

"You sure?" Stella's father asked.

"We talked about it." Morales smiled at his family. "We're sure."

Rick and Shane handed over a gun and a couple of bullets to the family.

"Thank you all... for everything." Morales's wife began to sob softly.