Chapter-37

ELLAS POV

I woke up feeling hot and bothered. At first I felt disoriented as I slowly opened my eyes and looked around at the bright room. I gasped when I felt something wet against my kitty. I looked down to find a lump between my legs under the blanket, I picked it up to find the most amusing and sexy view of Nathan between my legs. Once the cover was of him he looked up with his mouth still attached to my kitty.

W-what are you d-doing ? I asked moaning in pleasure, he just winked at me and continued like it was his last meal.

Enjoying my breakfast mm He replied humming against me and vibration of the humming made my eyes roll back and clutched on to his hair.

He started alternating between between kissing, licking, and sucking. I was left moaning and groaning in pleasure as I felt stars dancing in front of my eyes.

Nathan I shouted out as he pushed one of his finger inside me while slightly grazing his teeth on my clit. He licked the place he bit soothing it and continuously pumping in and out of me. Suddenly he curled his finger inside and hit my G-spot making me cum instantly with a scream. I started seeing dark spots due to the intensity of the release.

By the time I came to he was leaning over me smiling like a fool making me giggle.

Silly why are smiling like a goof I asked him hiding my face into neck shyly.

Because I am very happy and my morning started of great He answered rolling us around so that I was laying on his naked chest. I look up from his neck and turned my head so that my head was laying right above his heart.

Thank you for yesterday I couldnt have celebrated Hopes birthday alone like that thank you I said drawing patterns on his abs. I wonder how does he has so many and I only have chubby rolls but they are fun play with compared to his rock.

What about you did you enjoy your birthday Nathan asked gently playing with my hair.

It was the best birthday ever considering it was my first time celebrating it I answered happily before I realized what I blurted out. I never really went into details about my family history. Nathan only knows the bare minimum about them, he just knows that they are not in the picture.

What do you mean it was the first time celebrating it Nathan asked lifting my chin to look at my face. His eyes roamed around my face his eyes filled with curiosity, I decided to tell him the truth.

My parents were not the best, my father left us when I was little so it just my mom and me, it was hard she was never there for me. She was always busy drinking and going around the town. Then my step-father entered our family within a few weeks of meeting him they got married. At first it was not they minded there business and I minded my own. Then he started getting to close to me I didnt like it so I tried to avoid him. My mother also noticed that and she started blaming of seducing him thats when the abuse started. I was only 14, 14 when my mother accused me of seducing her husband. For the next two years of my life I had to deal with her abuse and my step dads constant advances. I spent most of my days out of the house as possible and when I was at my house I spent it locked in my room. That house was never my home so when I turned 16 and completed my school I moved out and rented my apartment I said the whole time I was looking at the other side afraid I dont know of what maybe, seeing judgement in his eyes.

You are the bravest little sweetheart and I am so proud of you. And You can stop whenever you want, alright Nathan replied turning my face towards him and kissing my forehead making a tear slip out of my eyes.

Thank you so much for everything. And no I want to continue, I want you to know everything. I said peaking his lips softly and nestled back into his side. I took a deep breath and continued.

I had already started working when I was living with them so I had money saved up. I rented the apartment I was living in before moving in here and continued my studies along with part time jobs. By the time I was 19, I completed my high school was in my last year of college. I was smart so I skipped a few grades and also had full scholarships so that helped. I said the last part cheekily with a smile trying to ease the tension which worked as he laughed with me.

Yes I know my smart cheeky sweetheart, if you forgot I saw your resume when I haired you. I cant have stupid people working for me now can I. He answered making me laugh.

After I left my mothers house I never contacted them. Until I got the call from the hospital one day only to be informed that my mom and step dad were dead and I had a little sister. I went to the hospital they were in and was informed by the doctors that they were both high and driving around with my one month old baby sister in the back seat. They got into a accident and died on impact but thanks to the car seat Hope was alright. When they took me to see her at the nursery I was so nervous because I knew I am responsible for her now, I am her only family in the world and she was mine. When I first held her in my arms she was so small and I was afraid I may accidentally squish her into a mush. You know she was all small and soft, then she snuggled closer to me into a ball. The first time I looked into her eyes, I knew I would do anything to make sure she is happy and safe. We returned to my small apartment, I sold the house my mom lived in, used some of the money to buy stuff for Hope and the rest is saved up in bank for her future. I took a full time job in the cafe and started applying for jobs until I got you."I said everything and silently we laid there together.

I am so proud of you and you are doing a great job with Hope, not to forget you have your dashing boyfriend with you, who is determined to never let you go. Nathan said peppering kisses all over my face making me giggle.

Alright now get up I have to check on Hope and we still need breakfast I said pushing him away which he did after a bit of whining and reluctance.

Fine go and I will go meet my little sweetheart at least she wants to spend time with me Nathan said sashaying away making me laugh. I shook my head at his childishness and got down from the bed.

Its because she doesnt have any other option, she cant really run from you so she is stuck I said teasingly sticking my tongue at him making him gasp in shock as he pretended to be offended. Suddenly he dived for me making me squeal and run into the bathroom.

I will get you sweetheart dont worry He said from outside the door, I just laughed in response.

I showered after I was done with my morning routine. I changed into some casual clothes and went to Hopes room to find it empty. Sound of water was coming from the bathroom so I went inside to witness the cutest sight ever. Nathan was sitting in the bathtub with Hope in his lap and both of them were covered in bubbles. Hope had a crown of bubbles on her head and Nathan had a bubble beard on his face and a crown on his head. He was making silly laughing noise and Hope was giggling around splashing water everywhere. I laughed at them making them look up at me with a grin.

What are you silly goofs doing I asked as I walked closer to them but out of splash zone.

We are playing little mermaid, little sweetheart is baby mermaid and I am daddy mermaid He replied hugging Hope closer who was busy playing around to notice.

Stop playing with water or else you both will catch a cold, so finish up and I am going to prepare breakfast. And I am sad that I didnt get a invitation in your little game I said teasingly before walking out.

Stop being jealous of our daddy-daughter time, you have your mommy-daughter and I dont say anything about that now do I Nathan said I just shook my head and kept walking out.

***********************************************************************************************************

Hi everyone long time no see. I so sorry for my laziness and delay in update, its just that I kept pushing it thinking I will do it latter and latter was too late. Anyways sorry again enjoy the update see you later.

Please vote, comment and share.