Chapter-32

NATHAN'S POV

Ella is going to be joining the office today and she is very excited about it, I can't say the same about me. I know I am being over protective but what else can I do I care about her too much. But I am not going to stop her I will just have to make sure that the incident doesn't happen again. I will protect my sweet, innocent sweetheart with everything I have in me.

Right now she is getting ready while hopping around the room in excitement. I was sitting in the couch with Hope in my lap as we both watched her moving around the room. I shook my head and looked down at Hope as I feed her apple puree using her little spoon making her clap her hands in delight.

" Are you almost done sweetheart " I asked as I finished up with Hope.

" Yeah I am done lets go " She said sweetly while wearing her earrings.

" You are looking very beautiful sweetheart " I said kissing her forehead sweetly making her blush. Most girls cake up there face with makeup, no offence towards them but my sweetheart doesn't even have to try.

" Thank you, and you look very handsome " she said shyly as I rocked Hope to make her burp which she did giggling.

" Alright let's go before we get late, we have to hand her over as well " I said passing Hope to her so that she can hold her while I straighten my coat.

Today we have a huge meeting with another company, and if the deal goes through it will be great for the company. Even though my company is the best in the country, I have to make sure it stays that way. A lot of people's life depend on this company so I have to work hard.

" Ella I want you to be there in the meeting today and take detailed notes " I said as I placed my hand on her thigh softly rubbing the spot. She gave me a smile and nodded in confirmation.

" I am very excited " she said giggling as she played with my fingers that were placed on her thigh.

" I know sweetheart and you will do great" I said encouragingly as I gave her peck making her shy and hide her face with my coat.

Soon we reached the office and I helped her off the car, together we walked to my office. I went to my office and she went to hers saying that she will go and prepare for the meeting. I reminded her the time of the meeting even though she has it in her calendar and went inside.

I made sure that everything was set for the meeting then did some other pending works. After half an hour a knock came on my door and I knew it was my sweetheart as its time for the meeting. She came inside smiling with a stack of files in her hand most likely about the deal.

" Are you ready, I heard the other party is here " she said as she walked towards my table.

"Yes lets go and greet them " I said as I joined her on the other side. I placed my hand on her lower back making her blush and locked the office door behind us, just then the elevator door dinged open.

Ella was looking down at the files while I looked at the people in front of me. The next thing that happened was so fast that I couldn't comprehend anything. One minute Ella was standing besides me in the next minute she was in the arms of the man who I had the meeting with. For a moment I just stood there stupefied and watched as he spined her around while Ella had a confused look in her face while her hand was hanging by her side. I looked at the guy that came with him who was just as confused as me. When I finally came to my senses I moved towards them and separated him forcefully. I hugged Ella to my chest hiding her face and glared at him making him look at me with wide eyes.

" Are you okay sweetheart " I asked removing the hair from her face to see her clearly. She pouted still confused as she nodded.

" Yes but what happened " she asked confused making me glare at the person responsible for this while his PA was collecting the papers that were scattered around the floor,

" Nothing just an idiot being idiot " I said still glaring at the said idiot who pretended to be offended while Ella turned around in my arms. Once she saw who it was she gasped in surprise and ran into his arms making me angry as I huffed and pulled her back to me .

" Adam what are you doing here " Ella asked smiling but she stayed in my arms so I was a bit relived.

" You now this idiot "I asked looking down at her making her nod.

" Yes he is my senior from school and he used to always help me out " Ella said smiling at him which was not sitting well with me, I tightened my hold on her possessively.

" You little hamster why didn't you call it has been so long " Adam asked in a whiny tone as he stood in front of us with his PA besides him who was done picking up the papers and passed it to Ella.

" Hamster " I asked confused making him laugh and while Ella just glared at him pouting.

" Well when I first meet her in the cafeteria she was chewing on a cookie which was too big for her hamster like hands and mouth. And she kept mumbling to her self angrily looking at her book like it was her enemy " He said fondly laughing while Ella just whined and hide her face. I can just imagine he r doing exactly that looking cute all angry and puffy cheeked.

" Its not my fault the assignment was very hard for me" she said huffing like a child making me chuckle.

" Its alright sweetheart I know you are very smart " I said patting her head like one would of a kitten making her purr.

" So you both are a couple " Adam asked looking between us making me nod in conformation, in response I got a wide mouth oh.

" Yeah I am also his PA though its temporary until Rose returns from her maternity leave. But why are you here" Ella said sweetly before asking him the question.

" The company we have a meeting with is his " I said explaining to Ella who nodded cutely.

" Now that's just hurtful and mean I am not just your business partner, I am also your best friend besides the other mosquito that keeps roaming around you " he said pouting making me clench my jaw in irritation while Ella laughed still in my arms.

" Did you just call Ryder a mosquito " Ella asked chuckling making me smile.

" Well truth is truth " Adam said shrugging innocently making her giggle.

" Lets go to the meeting room and discuss the business first then we can see if I have time for your pointless talking " I said while guiding Ella towards the room but not before getting hit by her for my comment.

The meeting went on for two hours were we discussed all the main points of the deal. One thing about Adam is that he know when to be serious and when to joke. Ella was very professional and took all the necessary notes, same goes for Adam's PA. We were done with the meeting so Ella, Adam and I were sitting in my office having lunch that I preordered. Adam dismissed his PA and told him to get lunch and would call him once he was done here.

" So office romance, I never picked you to be interested in one well I learned something new about you" Adam said teasingly making Ella blush and me scowl in irritation.

" Its not like that, we meet before I even started working here. He came to the cafe I worked at and then he suggested this place. I didn't know that he was the CEO here when I applied so that was a bit surprise " Ella said in between bites making her look like squirrel who had her mouth filled with peanuts. Its mind blowing how cute she is all the time.

" Nothing new anyways how is JH " he asked looking at her making me confused.

" JH ? I asked Ella.

" He is talking about Hope that's his nickname for her " Ella said making me even more confused.

" Junior hamster, since I call Ella hamster its only appropriate to call Hope that " Adam said chuckling clearing my doubts.

We talked for a while more well they did most of the talking and catching up they had I just sat there and looked at them. When she got to know that he will be staying at a hotel she decided to offer him a room in our house after looking at me for conformation. He bid his byes since he had some other work to do and promised to meet us at our home in the evening.

********************************************************************************

So since there was a delay in update because of my stupidity here is another update. Hope you guys are enjoying so far.

Please vote, comment and share.