Chapter-30

ELLA POV

I woke up to find myself unable to move as I looked around with squinted eyes to find it was Nathan who was holding onto me. I turned around in his arms so that I can admire his handsome face more clearly. His hair was sticking on his forehead as his face was smushed against the pillow making his lips form into a pout.

His bare shoulder was in clear view for me to feast my eyes upon which made me giggle silently so that he doesn't wake up. I tried picking his arm up so that I can get up but it was proving to be difficult because it weighed a ton making me huff. I tried multiple times before giving up as laid under his arm. I was startled as I heard chuckling from him as his whole body shook making me slap his shoulder.

" You have been awake the whole time and having fun while I was struggling to get up " I said as I kept hitting him making him turn over as he pulled me to his chest still laughing.

" Its just so cute watching to struggle as you try to lift one of my arm, all cute huffing and puffing " He said smiling as he snuggled into me neck making me giggle as his slight stubble tickled me.

" Stop it I am angry at you for the trick you just pulled, now remove your 20 kg arm of so that I can check up on Hope " I said as I tried to sit up once he removed his hand.

" Its not my fault you are light like a feather " He said as he stood up while I looked at him offend.

" Hey its not my fault you are a giant I am perfectly normally " I said huffing as I crossed my arms as I watched him stand up while he walked towards me smirking making me confused.

Only then did I notice that I was wearing nothing but his shirt which was quite huge on me making me feel like a dwarf. I was not even wearing my panties which was laying at the foot of our bed after our last nights activities. I turned red just as remembered everything that happened last night, the pleasure I felt and the sounds. I came out of my dreamland when I felt the all too familiar hand wrap around me like a snake. I looked up at him slowly as I was still feeling very shy.

" What is going through that little head of yours " He asked teasingly as he moved his hand sensually up and down my back.

The knowledge that I was not wearing anything under this thin shirt is not really helping my situation. I am still feeling aroused by just from thinking about what happened last night. I started fidgeting with my fingers as I avoided looking at him.

" Nothing " I muttered looking away only to gasp as he suddenly squeezed my bum-bum as I looked at him with wide eyes.

" Oh don't go all shy on me now, I did much more than just squeezing your ass last night" He said huskily making me clench my thighs together.

" You shameless creature leave me " I said pushing him away as I ran away from him and went to the bathroom leaving him laughing there.

I freshened up and exited the bathroom to get into more suitable clothing because I am not going to roam around in just Nathan's shirt. The room was empty by the time I got out so I am guessing that Nathan was already gone down for breakfast. I got out and went to Hope's room to find her playing with her toys in her crib.

" Hi button how did you sleep last night " I asked her in a baby voice making her look up at me with a smile.

" Mama " Hope squealed out as she started flailing her arms around in excitement making me chuckle.

" Yes baby are you excited to see me because I am " I said as I picked her up making her squeal as she curled up like a ball in my arms.

" Alright lets get you out of the dirty clothes so that you can get fresh as a daisy and then we can play as much as you want " I said as I took her to the bathroom and got a fresh pair of clothes and dipper.

I distracted her as I gave her a bath which was a real difficult task as she believed in saving water so she decided to give me a bath as well. I wrapped her in a towel like a burrito making her giggle as I smiled at her. I chose a soft blue and white striped onesie, small socks for her little feet and a hair band to go with. Once I was done I went back to my room to change since I was soaked head to toe.

Just as I placed Hope in the bed Nathan came in with a tray in his hand making me raise an eyebrow. I placed a few pillows around Hope so that she doesn't roll off as she is in her crawling stages. Nathan walked towards us as with the tray which most likely contained breakfast. He started laughing once he saw my soaked condition making me pout.

" What happened to you " He asked still laughing as he took a seat besides Hope who was very excited to see Nathan making him smile at her.

" Dada " Hope squealed as he gave him a big sloppy kiss in the check.

" Its all because of your little sweetheart who decided its funny to give me a bath "I said glaring at Hope how just laughed at my face making Nathan chuckle at his antics.

" Well she just wanted to play with her mama " Nathan said in a baby voice in place of Hope as he played with her hands which are much smaller compared to his.

" Don't defend her, she always does that " I said pouting making both father daughter laugh at my expense.

" Alright go change then we can have breakfast before it gets cold " he said as he took a little bowl which most likely had Hope's food, so I nodded and went back to the closet to get changed again.

Once I was done I re-entered the room to find Nathan playing airplane with Hope's spoon filled with food to make her ear. It was funny watching him make airplane sounds to feed Hope, but also sweet in a way. Sometimes their bond makes me jealous, I feel like Hope loves him more than me.

" Hey sweetheart when is Hope's birthday " Nathan asked as I took a seat besides him and Hope who was trying to grab onto Nathan's wrist which was very difficult because of her little size making me smile.

" Well her birthday is next month, 5 November " I said as I caressed her head lightly making her smile at me with her checks filled with food.

" And what about you" he asked as he gave Hope another spoon full.

" Its not important anyways I don't celebrate my birthdays " I said remembering the times when I used to be alone on my birthdays. Because it was more important for my mother to be in the bar drinking then celebrate my birthday with me.

" Just tell me what's the harm in that " he said pouting as Hope watched his expression and tried to copy it making me laugh watching their antics.

" Alright don't give me the puppy eyes, I was born in 5 November same as my little button, we are birthday buddies as well " I said smiling and making faces at Hope making her giggle.

" That is so good we will have a big party for both mama and her baby " He said smiling like a lunatic making feel scared at what he was planning.

" Do not get any ideas in your head I don't want anything special for myself, for Hope sure but I don't want anything else " I said shaking my head.

" Well you both have birthdays so of course we are going to celebrate yours as well and you don't get to any say in it now hush and start eating. I am already done with Hope's food so I will join you " He said as he kept Hope's bowl aside and helped her burp making her giggle.

I just smiled at them and picked up my plate and passed Nathan his. He placed Hope besides him and placed a pillow behind her and gave her a toy to entertain herself. Even though she can sit on her own but still it can help provide her support. She gave us a big grin and stuffed her toy in her mouth making us both chuckle in amusement.

********************************************************************************

So I decided to read the chapters from the start and I very horrified by the mistakes I found. I mean auto-correct is a bitch and also English is not my first language. I am lucky that I don't have a boyfriend who would misunderstand the auto corrects. I am to lazy to re-check what I have written so breakup is inevitable.

Anyway sorry for the word vomit, I am just thank full to everyone that have still been part of the story till now despite the mistakes. And I promise I will rectify all the mistakes when I revise the story until then please have patience and tolerate the mistakes.

Please vote, comment and share.