Chapter-31

ELLA'S POV

Nathan placed Hope on his lap and started having his breakfast. But Hope didn't like being left out so she started pulling on his neck to stand up. Once she was successful in doing that with Nathan's support of course she started jumping on his lap. But Nathan held her and continued eating when suddenly she reached out and stole his last bite from right in front of his mouth.

He looked at her with wide eyes while she giggled with her cheeks puffed out. I also looked at her with my mouth wide open and then looked at Nathan just in time to meet his eyes. We both looked at each other then at her as hid her face in Nathan's neck.

" Button did you just steal from dada " I asked her teasingly as I moved the tray from the bed as we were done with breakfast.

" Y-yes " Hope mumbled giggling making me burst out laughing while Nathan decided to punish her with tickle monster.

" You cheeky little monster, you steal my food and than you laugh at me " Nathan said laughing as he rolled around the bed with a giggling Hope.

Once they were done playing around Nathan passed a now tried Hope to me and said that he had to get some work done in the home office. I nodded and leaned against the head board and rocked Hope side to side to help her sleep which was easy since she was already tired. Nathan kissed mine and Hope's forehead before he went to work.

I decided to spend a lazy day after Hope fell asleep. So I placed her in the middle of the bed, gave her, her baby panda stuffy and surrounded her with pillows. I tiptoed out of the room with the breakfast tray to wash the dishes. Once I was done washing the dished I decided to call Vic and Gabe as it has been a long time since I talked to them. If they don't get regular updates they might file a missing persons report.

I got the laundry done before going back to my room. Hope was still sleeping peacefully cuddling her panda the same one we got from the fair. I covered her with a light blanket and walked out to the balcony to make the call I was planning. I sat on one of the couch in the balcony and dialed Vic's number and waited for her to pick up.

" Hi bitch, were have you been, you forgot me completely " Vic exclaimed in excitement making me chuckle. I made sure the door was closed with a slight opening so that the noise doesn't wake up Hope but also I if she does I can hear her.

" No-no I didn't forget you I was just busy for the last few days with Rose and her baby " I said leaning back on the couch to get more relaxed.

" What about Rose and her baby, are they okay " Vic asked concerned, even though she didn't meet her physically she heard about her enough for me. She even joked that she was jealous with how much I talked about her that I might replace her with Rose.

" Wait let me add Gabe or else I will have to repeat everything " I said and put her on hold and called Gabe who was fast to pick up.

" Hi kitten how are you " He asked happily making me smile.

" I am doing great but wait Vic is on the other line " I said and took Vic of the hold.

" So what were you guys talking about " Gabe asked curiously.

" She was telling me about Rose and her baby " Vic replied before I could.

" Oh what about her baby tell me tell me" Gabe asked excitedly

" Well she had her baby this Thursday " I said excitedly making both of them squeal loudly which made me partially deaf.

" How is the baby and Rose " Vic asked.

" Is it and boy or a girl " Gabe asked.

" Is the baby cute, did you take pictures " Vic fired next.

" Is the baby small like rat or chubby like a marshmallow " Gabe asked next making me open and close my mouth repeatedly.

" Alright let me answer " I yelled over their questions.

" Both Rose and the baby are fine, its a boy and they named him Vincent, I didn't take pictures but Nathan might have I will ask him and, no the baby is not a rat nor a marshmallow he is a healthy baby " I answered their question patiently and the last one sarcastically.

" Vincent is such a cute name " Vic gushed giggling.

" Anyway tell me about you guys how are you guys doing" I asked folding my legs in crisscross to get more relaxed.

" I am doing great I got myself a nice piece of ass yesterday " Gabe said using strange voice making me giggle confused.

" Why are you talking like that " I asked making him burst out laughing

" Nothing sweetheart its my sexy voice " Gabe said.

" You sound like you need cough syrup " I said making Vic burst out laughing and Gabe gasp, I giggled at their reaction.

" I am offended " Gabe said huffing as I continued giggling.

" What about you and Ryder Vic" I asked Vic making him stop laughing while Gabe started laughing.

" We went on a few more dates and he is very good to me "Vic said giggling most likely blushing.

" You should have seen him when he came to the cafe all suited up and he even bought flowers and chocolates for her. They are so cute together all giggly and blushing" Gabe said making me laugh and Vic was most likely blushing.

" That's good " I said sincerely happy for them.

" Alright tell me about you and your hank of a man " Vic asked me trying to change the topic so I went along with it.

We talked for a long time during which Hope woke up from her nap so they decided to talk with her. Well they did the talking and she just giggled and squealed. Once I hung up the call and picked up Hope and kissed her whole face making her giggle.

" Do you want to go see your dada button " I asked her in a baby voice making her giggle and she nodded too quickly.

I slide down from the bed with her and walked towards the home office. I knocked on the door and opened the door slowly to find his hunched over his laptop working. I loved how serious her is about his work and he is great at it. I walked towards his desk making him look up and give a heart warming smile.

" Hi sweethearts did you miss me " He asked walking around the table towards us making Hope jump excitedly in my arms.

" We just wanted to make sure you don't overexert your self, so we decided to give you a break " I said passing Hope to him since she decided that his arms were more comfortable.

" That's very sweet of you " he said giving me a sweet kiss.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and rolling around in the bed It has been a great few weeks but I am excited about tomorrow since I am going back to work. Although I am going to miss spending time with Hope and I know if I decided to stop working Nathan won't have a problem. But I don't want to be dependent on Nathan for financial needs, I want to be independent.

********************************************************************************

So since my stupidity resulted in the chapter getting deleted I had to write the whole thing again. I am sorry for the delay but here it is again sorry.

Please vote, comment and share.