Chapter - 5

ELLA'S POV

I woke up quite early today and felt unusually happy ,I know it has to do with the fact that I am going to visit Nathan's house today. Hope was still asleep, I already got ready and prepared breakfast.

When I got the job I was so happy , it was like my life was finally going as planned. I was even more surprised when I saw that Nathan was the owner. I was quite shocked . Even though I humiliated myself every time he came in front of me by falling every time .

I went and woke up Hope and got her ready for the day since first I have to go to Nathan's house and I have to bring Hope with me since its Saturday and I don't want to disturb others since its their off day . I know that if I asked Gabe and Vic to babysit, they would agree, but I don't want to bother them. Also, I didn't get to spend much time with her this week.

I am quite nervous about the moving in thing, not many would agree to this on the first day but I knew in my heart that I can trust him. Once everything was sorted out, I went out towards my car with Hope in her car seat who was busy looking around. I spent time with Nathan as well and attended all his meetings with him . We had lunch together every day and even went to meet Hope sometimes

I checked the address that he sent me before to enter it into the GPS . His place is quite far from mine but close to the office . I have never been to that part of the city before , since it was on the rich part of the city .

While driving towards his house, I made sure that Hope was comfortable, which was not really an issue since she likes car rides very much . The whole week was busy. I learned all about my job from Rose, who was very patient with me.

Once I reached his house, I was shocked at how large his property was , it seemed to go no for hours. I was thinking about calling him to make sure that he gave me the right address .

After I called him, he came outside to let me in. I drove the car to his driveway while still staring at his house . Once I parked the car, Nathan came and opened the door for me . It was the first time I saw him in casual dressing . He was wearing a grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants while his hair sat messily on top of his head in a just got out of bed way. I got out and took Hope out of her car seat.

'' I hope you don't mind that I brought Hope with me . I didn't want to disturb my friends since its their day off, and she doesn't like being with strangers '' I said, shifting her to be comfortable and looking around curiously.

'' Not a problem, I am glad you brought her with you she can get to know others '' he said, which made Hope turn towards him excitedly like she knew his voice.

'' Thanks again for the invitation'' I said while trying to keep Hope from falling since she was trying to reach for Nathan .

'' Let me get little miss for you since she clearly likes me more'' he said while taking her from me, who was more than eager to go.

' Yeah, keep that little traitor to yourself ''I said playfully, rolling my eyes .

'' Hey leave us alone its not our fault that you don't fit in our group'' he said turning Hope's head who was laughing even though she doesn't have a clue of what's going on.

'' Let's go inside '' he said, directing me towards the door by my waist.

Once we reached inside my eyes , I went to the grand staircase, which met in the middle, like in a castle. In fact, his whole house was a castle, seeing how lager it was . In fact, there was a large chandelier just above me , it looked like it was made of diamond with how much it was shining . I wanted to ask if it was.

I heard a cough, which made me turn to find Nathan looking at me amused , while a couple stood beside him smiling, and Hope was looking at the couple like a lost puppy. I blushed hard and looked down, finding the floor more interesting .