Chapter-19

NATHAN'S POV

The weather was great today for the day we have planned. I dressed up in casual outing clothes which consisted of a white t-shirt, a blue jeans and a jacket in case it gets cold later. I made sure I had my phone fully charged and wallet with me before going out.

I found Ella feeding Hope while she kept kicking around in her high chair. Once I reached them I dropped a kiss on both of their head and took a seat. Nanna placed my breakfast in front of me making me smile.

'' Are you excited about today sweetheart '' I asked while taking a bite of the toast while looking at her as she cleaned up after Hope.

'' Yes we are going to have so much fun, Ryder is coming right '' she said looking all excited before questioning me.

'' Yes he is going to meet us at the fair and with how clingy he is I am surprised he is not clinging to my foot right now'' I said shaking my head.

''Okay Vic and Gabe are also going to us their '' she said picking up Hope and placing her in her play pan so the she can crawl around before going out.

'' And what about little sweetheart here is she excited '' I asked smiling while finishing up my breakfast.

'' Of course she is after all its her day '' she said sitting down beside her. She was looking so good today in her cropped top and jeans.

Once I was done I placed my dish in the dish washer before going and picking up Hope and showered her with kisses making her giggle.

'' Come on lets go we have a whole day ahead of us '' I said giving her my hand to help her stand up.

'' Nanna we are going have fun '' Ella said picking up the bag she packed for today's night out.

'' Alright have fun and are you going to have dinner here or out '' she asked.

'' Well I was thinking about having diner at a restaurant we will bring some take out for you guys on our way '' I said looking at Ella to know if it was okay to which she nodded.

'' Oh no there is no need for that we will manage'' she said smiling so I just nodded and walked out with Ella beside me.

I opened the door and placed Hope in her car seat and her bag besides her. Once I was done with that I opened the passenger side door for Ella who just smiled at me blushing. I got into the driver's seat and started on our journey.

'' Lets go to the park we went to for our date the other day '' I said looking at her since I know the place was a children's section so Hope can have fun even though she is little.

'' Yes we can even make sand castle and play with the other kids there'' she said excitedly turning towards me.

'' Okay '' I said placing my hand on her thigh making her squirm shyly but she didn't move my hand so I kept it there. I kept giving a squeeze every now and then making her giggle.

I parked the car in front of the park and got out and also helped her getting Hope out. We walked towards the closest bench and placed the dipper bag on it and sat down. We didn't bring the stroller with us as it would have been hard to control in the fair crowd.

'' We are going to play in the swing set '' Ella said pointing towards the baby swing set making me nod.

I Just watched her play before joining them in the sand pit to help them build a sand castle. The process mostly involved me and Ella building the castle and Hope groping around with sand. We spent A while there before having the sandwich that be packed for lunch and some mashed veggies for Hope. We started on our journey towards the fair since it was a bit far away and we plan on getting back early for Hope's sleep schedule.