Chapter 23 - Getting Closer

Asia didn't know that she would be watching Caesar and Koneko fucking each other when she had woken up. She felt a need to get out of her bed and so she exited the room a bit groggily, she wanted to eat something from the kitchen as she was making her way to it, but then she heard some noise from Caesar's room.

She became a bit confused at the noise as she looked at the door. She wanted to know what it was and so she looked around her to make sure that no one was watching.

'I will just take a peek.' Asia thought to herself as she peeked through the gap.

But her eyes widened when she saw Caesar fucking Koneko. A part of her mind knew that she shouldn't do this, but she couldn't take her eyes off of the scene in front of her.

As a member of the church and a nun, she doesn't have much knowledge about the sexual nature of things, she is of course an innocent girl who doesn't have the knowledge or experience. She has never seen or known about things like this.

Which is why she couldn't take her eyes off of the scene in front of her as she watched the both of them fucking each other.

She watched the both of them as they fucked as she couldn't take her eyes off of it. She watched him fill Koneko with his seed, then she saw him biting and playing with her nipples while he grabbed her ass and moved her.

Asia saw how lewdly, the both of them were going at it as she couldn't help but stare at it. And before she knew her, her body started to feel hotter as she watched them and felt hot breaths as she watched them.

'I... I should go.' Asia thought to herself as she watched them.

But she wasn't able to as she kept on watching. But then she heard Koneko confessing her love to him which caused her to stop. She then saw the both of them kissing and then heard him telling her that he also loves her, but will also be taking more women for himself.

Asia felt a pang in her chest as she watched the two kissing each other lovingly as she gulped some saliva as she watched them. And so, without saying anything and thinking about anything, she watched the devil and his cat fuck while she herself was touching herself unconsciously.

Caesar and Koneko fucked for a long time, least an hour, it was a mating session as the two didn't stop. Koneko complied to his request for fucking as she loved the feeling of him inside of her. Though she went unconscious halfway as he then used the chance to kiss her lips as she didn't move, though she did hug him while he did that.

"My Koneko." Caesar said to her in a gentle tone.

Koneko shivered a bit when she heard that before she hugged him tighter and snuggled up to him. He smiled at that and hugged her while Asia was watching them.

'Ah! I need to go back!' Asia thought to herself as she slowly moved away from the room.

She immediately went back to her own room and then went inside and got on the bed. She took some deep breaths as the memory of the two of them fucking each other was still fresh in her mind.

Asia gulped and laid on the bed with a red face as steam came out of her face.

'That was... they were...' Asia thought to herself before she fainted.

Time skip

Asia woke up the next day to the sound of her alarm. She got up groggily and yawned before she rubbed her eyes. But then the things she saw yesterday came back to her mind as she blushed.

'I... I...' Asia thought to herself with a blush on her face.

At the time the alarm rang again shocking her as she squeaked in surprise at the noise.