Chapter 10 - The Meeting

The eyes of the three girls widened when they heard the words of the man as he just brazenly told the heiress that she was weak right to her face.

"You're strong Seekvaira, I admit but not strong enough to contend against enemies as strong as Katerea. Am I right?" Caesar said to her with his smile present.

Seekvaira opened her mouth to say a retort but stopped herself shortly after when she realised that he was telling the truth about her strength. Even though she has greater demonic energy than most devils due to her lineage it isn't enough to actually fight against powerful opponents like Katerea.

'As much as I don't like it. He is correct that compared to him and Katerea I am far too weak.' Seekvaira thought to herself as she looked at him.

"You're right. I'll be sure to train more." Seekvaira said to him as she looked at him.

"Glad to hear it. Then I will come fight you to see how strong you have become." Caesar said to her with a smile.

"Sure. I would like to test my strength." Seekvaira said with her usual serious face.

"Also, smile more. Sona is already the one with the stoic face we don't need another." Caesar said to her in a joking tone.

"Hey, stop using me as part of your jokes." Sona said to him a bit irritated.

"No I am not. Unless you force me to stop then I will keep on doing it." Caesar said in an easygoing tone.

Sona huffed when she heard that as she knew that she couldn't defeat him with her current strength.

'I'll show him. I'll definitely train more in my demonic energy and get stronger.' Sona thought to herself as she looked at him.

Caesar has a cheeky smile on his face which irritated Sona but she stayed silent. While Seekvaira looked at the interaction before she sighed.

'Well, it looks like he isn't that bad if Sona is reacting like this. If it was a bad devil then she would've been much angrier than how she is right now. At the very least, she has gotten a strong and wealthy fiance.' Seekvaira thought to herself as she looked at the two of them.

Yuri meanwhile was silently watching the interaction between her Master and the two women.

'Well, I guess he would treat the two with more kindness since they haven't done anything bad to him. I still have some nightmares about the days of my torture but Master has treated me fairly since I started work here so I am in a good position.' Yuri thought to herself as her hands trembled a bit.

Caesar took note of her hands trembling but didn't say anything. Instead looked at the two Devil Kings walking to them and they seemed to have done with their talking.

"We have resolved the matters here. Caesar Zagan, we want you to come with us." Sirzechs said to him seriously.

"As you wish. Can my maid come as well?" Caesar asked him as he pointed at Yuri.

"Sure." Sirzechs said with a small smile before it turned serious again.

Caesar nodded and looked at Yuri who gave a small bow. Sirzechs then created a magic circle and he and his wife walked through it.

"I'll come home to check on you." Serafall said to Sona as she smiled and waved before she walked through the magic circle.

"Well, I'll see you guys later then." Caesar said as he walked through the circle as well followed by Yuri.

Caesar then walked out of the circle and found himself in the corridors of a large place. He saw the Devil Kings walking in front of him as he walked after them followed by Yuri.