Chapter 21 - Unsatisfied

Caesar raised his body and Akeno's body with him before he kissed her as she moaned from the kiss as she rubbed her body on him as she kept his cum inside her asshole as he played with her breasts. Then the two separated as a trail of saliva connected their tongues as they looked at each other as Akeno blushed.

Akeno panted a bit as she grinded her body on his as he smirked at her as she went for another kiss as he intertwined his tongue with hers as she moaned out in response to the kiss. He pushed her onto the bed as he rubbed his dick on her ass as she moaned out with a lustful look on her face.

"That's a good bitch." Caesar said causing her to feel a shiver.

He then snapped his fingers and then a bdsm outfit appeared on Akeno as she looked at herself in surprise before she yelped when he pulled her close and bit her neck causing her to moan out.

Then she found her legs and arms tied behind her back with her mouth gagged as her eyes widened as Caesar smirked at her. He looked at her pussy which was becoming wet as he knew that she was getting wet because of this.

"How do you like that you little masochist?" Caesar said to her in a husky tone as she shivered as her pussy became wetter due to it.

He slapped her ass causing it to jiggle as he smirked at how it moved.

'As expected of someone with Fallen blood. They always have a lustful body.' Caesar thought to himself as he looked at her.

"Ready for more?" Caesar asked as he made a whip in his hand.

*Whip*

Akeno moaned as she felt him whip her right ass cheek as she felt herself blush. But he didn't stop as he kept on whipping her ass as her ass was becoming red as he smirked at her.

Then he started to push his right leg on her pussy as she tried to move her body in vain. Her juices wet the bed more as she was whipped in her ass as she moaned with a red face from it all.

'Ahnn~. He is whipping my ass while he tied me up~. He is also pushing his leg into my pussy as well~. This is so hot~.' Akeno thought to herself as she blushed.

Her nipples were hardened and we're trying to get attention while her pussy was dripping, absolutely dripping from it as she felt the hits on her ass as her ass has become completely red. The only thing she could do was helplessly moan from the sensation.

And then suddenly it all stopped. The gag, the bdsm outfit all vanished in an instant as her limbs were freed as she fell on the bed as her eyes widened in surprise and shock. She immediately turned and looked at Caesar as he looked at her with a smile on his face with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Well, I'm done now. I will give my help to Rias. You can go and tell her that." Caesar said to her with a smile on his face.

Akeno stared at him in shock at his words as she has sitting on the bed with a flushed face, panting a bit and her ass pain and red as she couldn't help but look at him in shock.

"Now now, chop chop. You need to meet with your king. You don't want to be tardy do you?" Caesar said to her with a smirk.

'R-Right. I need to get back to Rias and tell her that he is going to help her.' Akeno thought to herself as she remembered the reason as to why she is here.

She slowly got off of the bed and started to dress herself after cleaning herself while being acutely aware of her drenched pussy and how wet she is. She blushed as she felt her nipples strain against her uniform while her ass was red as she hit it using her skirt.

After she was done she turned to look at him as he is looking through his phone as if she isn't there. She gulped and looked at him as he focused back on her.