Chapter 12 - Fall of the Holy Priestess

Caesar waited as the group of people surrounding Asia had finally left her as she stayed at her station as he looked at her. He then walked to her as she looked at him as he approached her as she smiled at him.

"Hello." Asia said as she smiled at him.

"Hi, are you perhaps Asia Argento, the Holy Priestess?" Caesar asked her with a smile

"Yes I am. Did you come here to pray to God?" Asia asked him with a smile.
"I was mainly here to see you." Caesar said to her with a smile.

"Me?" Asia asked surprised.

"Yes. I had heard of a Holy Priestess of the Church and wanted to see you. I have heard that you were blessed with the power to heal others by God." Caesar said to her with a smile as his finger twitched when he said God.

'Damn this system is an annoyance. Just saying his name is enough to cause me pain. Thankfully I am used to physical pain.' Caesar thought to himself as he looked at her with the smile plastered on his face.

"Oh it's nothing. I am just glad that God saw me fit to wield such a power." Asia said to him with a smile as she clasped hands.

'She is so innocent.' Caesar thought to himself as he looked at her.

"Can you show me how you do that?" Caesar asked her curiously.

"Well, I have to need something to heal to show you my gift." Asia said to him shyly.

"Ah yes, could this help." Caesar said as he showed her his left hand.

There was a bandage on it which he slowly removed to show a cut on his finger.

"I cut my finger sometime ago and I put bandage on it. Would you be able to heal this?" Caesar asked her as he showed her his hand.

"Oh, w-well I can do that. I will heal you right away." Asia said to him as she hovered her hands over his own.

One ring appeared on each of her hands as a light green glow came from them as he watched as his hand was healed completely. He looked at his hand over as he smiled at it.

'I don't know why he created a Sacred Gear like this but I'm not complaining.' Caesar thought to himself as he understood its usefulness.

"Thank you. You really have a gift." Caesar said to her as he looked at her.

"I'm happy to help. Please be careful of your surroundings next time and don't get hurt." Asia said to him with a smile on her face.

"I will, miss Asia." Caesar said to her with a smile.

"Please, you don't have to call me miss." Asia said to him flustered at the honorific.

"But you deserve it considering how kind and helpful you are. You are truly worthy of such a gift." Caesar said to her with a smile.